are they gonna let me drive during peak

BobBarker

im at a big hub and during peak we hire 100’s of extra uhaul trucks and drivers do you think if i keep putting my name on the bid sheet ill be called as a driver for extra help. i believe someone did the same thing last year being called during peak.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
im at a big hub and during peak we hire 100’s of extra uhaul trucks and drivers do you think if i keep putting my name on the bid sheet ill be called as a driver for extra help. i believe someone did the same thing last year being called during peak.
no

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You'll be fired before peak comes around

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

23F5DD01-80FD-4292-AC80-4E04E711130E.gif

Become air qualified and you will be set.

iruhnman630

Let's finish Winter first....then Spring, Summer, Fall....

THEN start talking Peak '19