Are traffic jams the number one stress for UPS drivers?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Stress is when you're at a stop and a child/children come running out looking for a package thier mom/dad said was coming only to scour the truck and not find it, only to tell them someone may or may not be by to deliver it today.

What's even worse is when you get to your first pickup and see it laying there, only to find out it's been there for 6hrs and the rookie driver failed to scan it in as a misload to take it out of your board.

Then you run back to the aforementioned house, only to look like the biggest idiot in the world as you pop open the back door and all they see it their box surrounded by empty chrome shelves.

No stress, "Hey there! They found your package and I got them to let me bring it to you. I wanted to make sure it got here."

Turtle17

Yes agreed!!!!!!having 'MR EDD " doing dispatch is very very creative !!!!! We don't have routes we have only the same package cars!!!! UPS needs to go back to old school load. Charts !!!! There was never a missload!!!!! And stops were in the same location on car 5 days a week!! We don't have to look for a stop at back rear of package car for 1 package palled rdr !!!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

OPTION3

The number one stress… comes from not choking the living crap out of the SUCK UPS who spend more time under the center manager’s desk than across from it with a UNION steward

cmoll

hey I wanted to know whats the number one stress about being a driver? is it the traffic?
if you guys had to make your deliveries at night with very little traffic would that reduce the stress from the job greatly?

by having less traffic does it give you guys more time to make your deliveries and not have to constantly rush through work.

It's :censored2: supervisors and retarded center managers the stress me out

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's :censored2: supervisors and retarded center managers the stress me out
Those retards make coming to the prison a super comedy show every morning. I crack up every morning to those idiots. And im dead serious dude every morning im in the office ill be baggin up at them fools lol.

thessalonian13

hey I wanted to know whats the number one stress about being a driver? is it the traffic?
if you guys had to make your deliveries at night with very little traffic would that reduce the stress from the job greatly?

by having less traffic does it give you guys more time to make your deliveries and not have to constantly rush through work.
#1 Stress in my job is dealing with all the management screw ups every day. The rest is a piece of cake.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Once you stop caring about everything that you have zero control over, the job has VERY little stress. Dispatch, misloads, crap loads, dumb 6 stop splits, no sense stressing over it.

Just make your money.

Safe by chance, not by choice

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
okay but you still agree that its the traffic thats the hardest to deal with?

Traffic means only one thing. MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY

the slower I go, the more i get paid. No stress there.

In feeder, we call that the "money train" and we dont get off of it to take side streets..

TOS.