Are UPS socks available at all now?

abelcain

Apparently Twinhill doesn’t make uniforms for UPS anymore. UPSers still links to them to get the socks but it no longer works (obviously).

Where can we get them now?

i know a lot of people on here have said they just wear brown socks and it’s fine, but my center won’t give out the shorts unless you show them that you have the required UPS socks.

Any ideas?

Apparently Twinhill doesn’t make uniforms for UPS anymore. UPSers still links to them to get the socks but it no longer works (obviously).

Where can we get them now?

i know a lot of people on here have said they just wear brown socks and it’s fine, but my center won’t give out the shorts unless you show them that you have the required UPS socks.

Any ideas?
Aramark

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They are genuinely better quality socks now and I’m pretty sure the bang for your buck is better as well
Still waiting on my polos and new shorts....it’s been 5 weeks

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They don't care anymore. Black ankle socks for me and basically everyone else these days in our center. Most of us aren't even wearing leather shoes anymore due to the fact that the humidity/rain destroys them so quickly here.
staffing is tight and we all have sick days , they are trying to be nice lol

They don't care anymore. Black ankle socks for me and basically everyone else these days in our center. Most of us aren't even wearing leather shoes anymore due to the fact that the humidity/rain destroys them so quickly here.
I actually like buying the socks and just having them as part of the uniform even with pants. I’ve bought a new pack of each every year so far and written them off as a work expense. Now I just have a giant collection, don’t ever have to worry about that part of the uniform and all my brown sh** goes into a separate work clothes hamper. These newer ones actually have a decent shelf life considering all the miles we put on them, seem to absorb sweat much better

Those leftover new helper pullovers always come in handy if you can score your size out of the closet in February
One thing I can’t stand....why don’t we have a light Under armor fabric hooded zip up??? Would be perfect for mornings and evenings, those coats they supply us with are basically built for a blizzard. Way too bulky to even wear unless it’s a snowy day

GenericUsername

One thing I can’t stand....why don’t we have a light Under armor fabric hooded zip up??? Would be perfect for mornings and evenings, those coats they supply us with are basically built for a blizzard. Way too bulky to even wear unless it’s a snowy day

An even better question is why haven't we partnered with a company like Under Armour or another one of those companies? They can make UPS branded clothing very easily and on one of the arms have their logo. It's free advertising for them and I'm sure we could get a good deal.

An even better question is why haven't we partnered with a company like Under Armour or another one of those companies? They can make UPS branded clothing very easily and on one of the arms have their logo. It's free advertising for them and I'm sure we could get a good deal.
Hell yeah, we should have a UPS apparel section on adidas, Nike, under armour, whoever....any competent athletic clothing provider. We should have access to a semi customizable uniform page online, where you get x amount to spend once a year and you go in there and order exactly what you want. Don’t have to bother the already busy sweet Oms lady....order it once a year and go, automatically resets the next year, get rewards for tenure, every 5 years get a personalized jacket with your name....so many possibilities to exploit and nobody wants a piece of it

derrick

my ups socks made my feet sweat giving me a foot infection making me take off two days sick with doctors note. I no longer wear ups but sweat resistant socks per doctors note.