Are we contractually entitled to a copy of our injury report?

PE Pro

When we report an injury are we contractually entitled to the Report? I am part of the Teamsters not the Machinists? :confused:

PE Pro

it doesn't matter anyway. this right to information is protected legally which is why it's in the contract in the first place.
Like the mighty UPS really cares about "legally" until they get caught, or ratted out.Then when they get caught they just walk the low level kissups off the property while they pretend that as far as they know everyone was doing things by the book.:whistling

tieguy

Banned
that all sounds good but once the sup sits down at the computer and passes a specfic point the claim goes through , it can't be deleted.

guy thanks for the article I wanted to revisit it since the system has changed. I'm not sure how to print one now. In shirmis when you finish recording the info you now get what amounts to a copy of the persons injury or accident history rather then a copy of a report.

Guy Smiley

that all sounds good but once the sup sits down at the computer and passes a specfic point the claim goes through , it can't be deleted.

guy thanks for the article I wanted to revisit it since the system has changed. I'm not sure how to print one now. In shirmis when you finish recording the info you now get what amounts to a copy of the persons injury or accident history rather then a copy of a report.

Your welcome, but the last time I sat down with my district manager there were plenty of extra copies of the contract.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Like the mighty UPS really cares about "legally" until they get caught, or ratted out.Then when they get caught they just walk the low level kissups off the property while they pretend that as far as they know everyone was doing things by the book.:whistling

Totally out of it...Why don't you get a clue! You and your other Screen Name are absurd and out of touch!!!