Are we delivering air next Sat. May 23rd?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Message said,did you honk your horn at the last stop?

Reply= no should I go back and honk my horn?
We had one "Did you drink your daily serving of milk today?"

Driver responded "Yes. But its so hot out. Was a terrible choice."

I laughed for a good 20 minutes over that one.

clean hairy

Of course, you cannot answer messages on the Diad while driving, so you gotta pull over somewhere to reply.
I would just have to reply with "I will be over my planned day due to the down time replying to your Diad messages"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes but $13.50/hr is still more then $00.00/hr. We all went through it. Easiest money you will ever make at UPS.
I was classified as an air exception driver , started at $10/hr in 1986 . During my p/t driving career I only received one raise of $1.66 , topping out my rate to $11.66 .
I stayed at that rate until taking a year 1 combo job .
Irony was that I trained new drivers who made more than I did . And yes I did grieve it .

BrownArmy

Of course, you cannot answer messages on the Diad while driving, so you gotta pull over somewhere to reply.
I would just have to reply with "I will be over my planned day due to the down time replying to your Diad messages"

"Every additional request for my ETA will add ten minutes to my ETA..."

box_beeyotch

Will contact ASAP.

I'd send a message back saying "the erection I got from the smoking hot Secretary at my last stop is a huge distraction right now, pun intended ;)" ...and then call my BA right afterwards and tell him to be prepared because I'm more than likely about to be terminated LOL....I wouldn't actually do this but it makes me laugh thinking about it.