Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

Rack em

Made the Podium
The country is getting pretty crazy and a few of my coworkers have the feeling that something big is about to happen. After looking at a few things, I am now a bit paranoid that there will be another civil war in the near future.

Either the extreme Trump supporters will do something on the 20th sparking a conflict. Or the new president and that dreadful woman as vice president will try to ban all guns and/or confiscate guns from people....I normally don't get paranoid, but from what I've seen I think there could be some real problems happening really soon. My main concern is not being able to buy toilet paper again though ;)

Non sequitur

The war is spiritual. Just remember your God given rights, life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. If anyone impedes your rights then they are the obstructor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone notice the lack of deaths associated with the Trump administration ?
The Clinton and Obama administrations seemed to have bodies piling up everywhere.
Recall all those unexplained deaths.
I liked their idea of not hitting a target directly, but aiming for someone's old friend or relative who was easier to get at.
Will Uncle Joe and his VP continue this practice ?

oldngray

nowhere special
615.png

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Now now boys, don't turn this into a party bashing thread. Both parties have good and bad ideas and policies.
Just like every other major civilization in the world’s history, we are crumbling.
I cannot believe how many intelligent, strong minded, good people are completely indoctrinated into this divisive bs.
I feel blessed to have been raised with the ability to critically think.
Most are raised to select a set of values, and adhere to them at all costs. This is very dangerous.
This is exasperated by the unreasonably competitive nature of modern American society.
“Winning” is more important than anything. Because winning=money. And money is more important than anything.
We must become more reasonable. There is no correct way to solve what we have become.
Personally, I think we’re screwed.
What that means exactly, I have no idea.
But I’m pretty sure we’re screwed. Bad stuff is going down

Rack em

Made the Podium
Just like every other major civilization in the world’s history, we are crumbling.
I cannot believe how many intelligent, strong minded, good people are completely indoctrinated into this divisive bs.
I feel blessed to have been raised with the ability to critically think.
Most are raised to select a set of values, and adhere to them at all costs. This is very dangerous.
This is exasperated by the unreasonably competitive nature of modern American society.
“Winning” is more important than anything. Because winning=money. And money is more important than anything.
We must become more reasonable. There is no correct way to solve what we have become.
Personally, I think we’re screwed.
What that means exactly, I have no idea.
But I’m pretty sure we’re screwed. Bad stuff is going down
If they come for everyone's guns, I see all out war breaking out for sure. I know harris wants an all out gun ban. That heffer scares me!

Box Ox

I’m still getting along great with my real-life Republican friends. If the crazies on both sides want to fight it out they can have at.

There’s still nothing going on worth actually firing a gun at and killing fellow Americans over for me. And I own several guns. The Democrats are not and will not be coming for them.

Indecisi0n

The country is getting pretty crazy and a few of my coworkers have the feeling that something big is about to happen. After looking at a few things, I am now a bit paranoid that there will be another civil war in the near future.

Either the extreme Trump supporters will do something on the 20th sparking a conflict. Or the new president and that dreadful woman as vice president will try to ban all guns and/or confiscate guns from people....I normally don't get paranoid, but from what I've seen I think there could be some real problems happening really soon. My main concern is not being able to buy toilet paper again though ;)
I have rice , pasta and tons of lube. I’m good.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m still getting along great with my real-life Republican friends. If the crazies on both sides want to fight it out they can have at.

There’s still nothing going on worth actually firing a gun at and killing fellow Americans for me. And I own several guns. The Democrats are not and will not be coming for them.
Lol, you're so silly.
They don't want to take your guns.
They want to impose ridiculous taxes on them.

When you can't afford to keep them you're going to either surrender them or go to jail.

Totally different than taking them from you.