Are you a Militia Violent Extremists ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Under the “Symbols” category of the document, “2A” is listed with the following explanation: “MVEs justify their existence with the Second Amendment, due to the mention of a ‘well regulated Militia,’ as well as the right to bear arms.”

“Commonly Referenced Historical Imagery and Quotes” section, Revolutionary War images such as the Gadsden Flag and the Betsy Ross Flag are listed. Each flag displayed in the document comes with a brief description of what it means.

Under the “Common Phrases and References” section of the leaked document, Ashli Babbitt is cited as a person that MVEs consider to be a Martyr.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson Makes You A Potential Domestic Terrorist…

Commercial Inside Release

Every. Single. One. Of you. Has a file in your districts "threat fusion center" aka "threat assessment center" ... Funny part is, it's been going on since 2002. They started designing it in the late 90s.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Every. Single. One. Of you. Has a file in your districts "threat fusion center" aka "threat assessment center" ... Funny part is, it's been going on since 2002. They started designing it in the late 90s.
I've had an FBI File since the 70's.
I used to hang out with a son of the head of the NE Mafia in my youth.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
What part of “shall not infringe” do these traitors not understand?
EC7141B6-11DE-40DB-A361-E1F6DB6412AA.jpeg

rickyb

Under the “Symbols” category of the document, “2A” is listed with the following explanation: “MVEs justify their existence with the Second Amendment, due to the mention of a ‘well regulated Militia,’ as well as the right to bear arms.”

“Commonly Referenced Historical Imagery and Quotes” section, Revolutionary War images such as the Gadsden Flag and the Betsy Ross Flag are listed. Each flag displayed in the document comes with a brief description of what it means.

Under the “Common Phrases and References” section of the leaked document, Ashli Babbitt is cited as a person that MVEs consider to be a Martyr.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson Makes You A Potential Domestic Terrorist…

yes