Are you perfect? I am not.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you a perfect human?

Please explain, if you would.

I am not a perfect human. I am not always able succeed in ways that I hope to have success.

Thankfully I do believe in and accept a Higher Power’s perfect and unconditional love for me.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Are you a perfect human?

Please explain, if you would.

I am not a perfect human. I am not always able succeed in ways that I hope to have success.

Thankfully I do believe in and accept a Higher Power’s perfect and unconditional love for me.
I feel perfect after reading one of your babbling posts. Thank you.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
That the same Higher Power that drowned a planet full of innocent children and animals in a hissy fit? Deified unconditional love is pretty harsh.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That the same Higher Power that drowned a planet full of innocent children and animals in a hissy fit? Deified unconditional love is pretty harsh.
@Buffet Master,

What Higher Power do you claim has drowned a planet full of innocent children and animals?

I made no mention of a specific Higher Power in this discussion.

Did your Higher Power do this?

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
@Buffet Master,

What Higher Power do you claim has drowned a planet full of innocent children and animals?

I made no mention of a specific Higher Power in this discussion.

Did your Higher Power do this?
Well I had phrased it as a question, not anything specific. But, obviously I was referring to the Christian guy and you are correct to point out that I was assuming something despite the fact you hadn't said it, so point taken.

I do not believe in any of the religious higher powers. Although I do think that the Pagan religions, especially Wicca, have it correct in naming the planet we live on as a deity of sorts. They can at least prove that they worship a quantifiable thing. Personally, do I believe that in the universe there are beings that would be considered God like compared to us? I do. Does not make them Gods or worthy of worship though. But I have no problem with what brings individuals their own peace. Spirituality is a natural thing, religion not so much.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
214A3709-0B8A-46A0-889E-1CAF02D952C1.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Are you a perfect human?
absolutely not I am a horrible human being and deserve a slow painful death

I’ve stolen , I’ve done drugs , I’ve hit women , I’ve lied and manipulated people , I post on browncafe during work hours.

but I changed and became a better person because of UPS , everyone deserves a second chance

UPS GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE

THANK YOU UPS
✊🧔

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well I had phrased it as a question, not anything specific. But, obviously I was referring to the Christian guy and you are correct to point out that I was assuming something despite the fact you hadn't said it, so point taken.

I do not believe in any of the religious higher powers. Although I do think that the Pagan religions, especially Wicca, have it correct in naming the planet we live on as a deity of sorts. They can at least prove that they worship a quantifiable thing. Personally, do I believe that in the universe there are beings that would be considered God like compared to us? I do. Does not make them Gods or worthy of worship though. But I have no problem with what brings individuals their own peace. Spirituality is a natural thing, religion not so much.
Are you perfect?

Integrity

Binge Poster
absolutely not I am a horrible human being and deserve a slow painful death

I’ve stolen , I’ve done drugs , I’ve hit women , I’ve lied and manipulated people , I post on browncafe during work hours.

but I changed and became a better person because of UPS , everyone deserves a second chance

UPS GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE

THANK YOU UPS
✊🧔
I am glad that have been able to change.

You view UPS as your Higher Power?