• Peak?

• Overloaded trucks are awesome!

• More packages = more mip!

• Noooooooooo

• I cry at night while thinking about peak

Results are only viewable after voting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
UPS is a demanding company, not only for our drivers. Sales creates jobs through new accout revenue and drivers safeguard them by providing first class service. One UPS.
tenor (79).gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the only people i know in sales are the sups who couldn’t hack Ops physically or IE mentally

i’m sure there are great sales reps somewhere, and i sure wouldn’t want the job, but every one i’ve met has been a total loser so far

example: there was a customer who sent an email in requesting a feeder pickup for three days, and detailed how many pallets they’d have on each day

the :censored2:ing sales rep doesn’t read the email whatsoever, tells the ops then number of pallets is like 1/3 the stated number

package and feeders spent two days arguing about who would pick it up till the package planner asked my advice and i got the original email forwarded to me

ended well, but jesus package would have been shocked as :censored2: to show up with a moose to find 3 pups worth of :censored2:....

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
also for peak, i dunno how the other hubs are doing @FrigidFTSup but my district choked hard the other day at a little weather buildup, so i’m pretty sure we’ll be on fire next week

all that package prep and 9hr paid day planning won’t mean :censored2: when the hubs dumps 5 rolled longs on your :censored2:ty backwater center

ColdHarvest

Yes, a fat wallet is horrible.

I went into this job with preconceived notions about union work. But, I'm man enough to admit that I'm not always right, so I put a full effort into learning something new.

What did I learn?

Most union workers deserve the stereotype. Period.

This peak will be my last 2 months with UPS.

KOG72

I’m full of it
also for peak, i dunno how the other hubs are doing @FrigidFTSup but my district choked hard the other day at a little weather buildup, so i’m pretty sure we’ll be on fire next week

all that package prep and 9hr paid day planning won’t mean :censored2: when the hubs dumps 5 rolled longs on your :censored2:ty backwater center
I just laugh when they say they are going to get us in under 9.5

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

We had a pretty decent recovery from Avery, but it for sure could have been better. All things considered it was a good stress test right before peak.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My dear forum friends, partners and my family UPS,ers,

We are nearing the most beautiful time of the year! Snow, overloaded package cars and only happy customers to receive our friendly service. Drivers are our businesscard, service is our DNA and peak...peak is making our brown adrenaline pump 1000% ups energy through our bodies.

I am a proud UPSer, UPS has given me so much and you too! Looking forward to leaving my office and be Santas little helper in a packagecar and help my family guys and girls out in the field!

Are you ready for peak?
Let us know when you are out there so we can fire up a grievance.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
UPS is a demanding company, not only for our drivers. Sales creates jobs through new accout revenue and drivers safeguard them by providing first class service. One UPS.
Yeah okay buddy, keep drinking that koolaid. Your preaching to the wrong choir, I hope you will be this enthusiastic after driving 12hrs in the cold weather. I got a spot open up in my truck with your name written all over it, dont worry honey the driver says I will be home before midnight lol.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
How long have you been in sales? How many peaks have you gone through? Do you even remember last years peak? Get back to me when you can give HONEST answers for these questions. If the first answer is less then a year, sit down and STFU.