• Overloaded trucks are awesome!

• More packages = more mip!

• Noooooooooo

• I cry at night while thinking about peak

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salesguy

Sales Member
My dear forum friends, partners and my family UPS,ers,

We are nearing the most beautiful time of the year! Snow, overloaded package cars and only happy customers to receive our friendly service. Drivers are our businesscard, service is our DNA and peak...peak is making our brown adrenaline pump 1000% ups energy through our bodies.

I am a proud UPSer, UPS has given me so much and you too! Looking forward to leaving my office and be Santas little helper in a packagecar and help my family guys and girls out in the field!

Are you ready for peak?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
My dear forum friends, partners and my family UPS,ers,

We are nearing the most beautiful time of the year! Snow, overloaded package cars and only happy customers to receive our friendly service. Drivers are our businesscard, service is our DNA and peak...peak is making our brown adrenaline pump 1000% ups energy through our bodies.

I am a proud UPSer, UPS has given me so much and you too! Looking forward to leaving my office and be Santas little helper in a packagecar and help my family guys and girls out in the field!

Are you ready for peak?

So what kind of incentive do you guys get for limiting overtime?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I dont think peak is making the brown pump through my body. Im pretty sure its the coffee. Maybe some taco bell too. Its not brown anymore either.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The helper algorithm sucks this year. No helper = light 9 hour day. Helper = 15 hours of work and no space to do pickups. Orion in the middle just absolutely killing us.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
This is the only time of year these sales guys actually have to work, when they ask me to help them with stops I politely say :censored2: NO. Why help some sales person do my job when they only do it 1 month out of the year. You pump your brown up because we wont be sending you help at 8pm with 100 stops, good luck!

Salesguy

Sales Member
This is the only time of year these sales guys actually have to work, when they ask me to help them with stops I politely say :censored2: NO. Why help some sales person do my job when they only do it 1 month out of the year. You pump your brown up because we wont be sending you help at 8pm with 100 stops, good luck!

UPS is a demanding company, not only for our drivers. Sales creates jobs through new accout revenue and drivers safeguard them by providing first class service. One UPS.