Art. 22.3 & peak

Nimnim

The Nim
I've not heard that, 2 work with me, and while they don't get a lot of OT, they get some. I know a couple that have been staggered to come in a little later making it harder to get OT, but I haven't heard any denials.

Ohio UPSer

Sorry….I misspoke. I was allowed to get 1’20” of overtime last week. The only problem I had is that within my bid job p/ter’s with anywhere from 10-15 or more years less seniority than me started from 2.5-1.5 hours before me. Thus giving them more overtime in one day then it took me a week to get.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sorry….I misspoke. I was allowed to get 1’20” of overtime last week. The only problem I had is that within my bid job p/ter’s with anywhere from 10-15 or more years less seniority than me started from 2.5-1.5 hours before me. Thus giving them more overtime in one day then it took me a week to get.

grieve?

Brown to Brown

With split shifts, it makes it really tough. Sorta getting used to only getting 8 hours. OT makes for a really, really long day. Would just like to get my 2 back to back shifts. Haven't given up on the International yet. Hopefully closer to the election they will really try to fix this from DC. Keeping my fingers crossed

Brown to Brown

Hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa

Brown to Brown

Hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa

Brown to Brown

I give up Brothers and Sisters. I guess until you have your own personal givebacks on issues in the contract, many just don't give a damn about the union as a whole. I quit this, YOU'VE WON. I QUIT! Good luck to you all. Hope your personal lives don't get turned upside down because if it does, you'll see no one gives a <bleep>

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I give up Brothers and Sisters. I guess until you have your own personal givebacks on issues in the contract, many just don't give a damn about the union as a whole. I quit this, YOU'VE WON. I QUIT! Good luck to you all. Hope your personal lives don't get turned upside down because if it does, you'll see no one gives a <bleep>

Gotcha ... on all your threads.

It is not that people don't care. It's just that no one on here has any power to do anything about the 22.3 jobs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
due to a labor manager's decision years ago, 22.3 are forbidden to have any ot, unless the center manager pre-approves it. So it's 40hrs and out year round.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Don't Come Back Now Ya Hear?~

castor915

I guess everything is bigger in Texas.... I'm article 22 and get a ton of overtime.
I have not had a day off since that Sunday before Thanksgiving...
Just last week I had 40 regular hours 18 Ot hours and 11 double time