Article 22.3

DainGrant

Sup guys just a quick question. Is there a list of jobs covered by article 22.3 if so what are they thanks in advance peace......

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There is no list of jobs covered by Article 22.3. 22.3 jobs are a combination of two part time jobs. A typical 22.3 job may include working the local sort and then washing package cars. Another could be shuttling the air to the airport and then washing package cars. 22.3 jobs were created as a result of the 1997 contract which required the company to add 10,000 jobs.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
There is no list of jobs covered by Article 22.3. 22.3 jobs are a combination of two part time jobs. A typical 22.3 job may include working the local sort and then washing package cars. Another could be shuttling the air to the airport and then washing package cars. 22.3 jobs were created as a result of the 1997 contract which required the company to add 10,000 jobs.

Washing package cars? How? By driving them in the rain?

Indecisi0n

Clogged? No body seems to bother flushing here in the sticks. One of our eyewash stations drains onto a pail too. Wtf is up with that!?

I don't even understand how this happens but I went into the stall and there was a huge turd in the bowl but not toilet paper.

DainGrant

Got a guy in my center who was an sorter/airdriver got bumped to the dr area to do clerk work after the preload sounds kinda fishy if u kno what i mean so thats why i askef about this