article 57

iceman360

in article 57 it states when a bid job is consolidated discontinued or suspended the employee shall work as assigned. in the event a bid job is not restored after 15 work days the employee effected may elect to displace any employee on his her or any other classification.....and so forth. the question I have does a bid run that is just cut for 15 days because of volume enact this provision or was it created for different reasons. thanks.

Brisket

Sorry, all I could think of was:
38EAD30B-71F4-4961-A50E-CE3777FA20D1.jpeg

Indecisi0n

I am not familiar with the area let but I am not sure you are allowed to bump out of your classification. If a certain amount of your work moves (gets broken up) you are normally allowed to follow your work.

If your a bid driver and your bid gets eliminated you cant go ahead and bump the guy below you (in my local). You would become a split driver until a new bid opens and you bid it.

upschuck

in article 57 it states when a bid job is consolidated discontinued or suspended the employee shall work as assigned. in the event a bid job is not restored after 15 work days the employee effected may elect to displace any employee on his her or any other classification.....and so forth. the question I have does a bid run that is just cut for 15 days because of volume enact this provision or was it created for different reasons. thanks.
I would say that it would be covered under the consolidated part.