Article: Re: UPS Driver dead in Work place shooting in MN

barnyard

KTM rider
UPS Driver dead in Work place shooting in MN

There was a work place shooting earlier this evening in Mpls. Almost all of the news stories and online stories show a photo of a UPS truck backed up to the dock, wrapped in crime scene tape.

I hope one of our UPS brothers/sisters was not a victim.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
re: UPS Driver dead in Work place shooting in MN

Also hope our guy is okay, I'm hoping our truck was just there for the cops to get a statement from the driver.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families

smokey711

Unfortunately our driver was one of the victims. My heart goes out to his family :(

'Lord Brown's bidding'

In all seriousness, unless the driver had given this guy problems in the past, or tried to intervene in the shooting, it would be surprising if he was. Workplace shootings aren't like Columbine shootings. The perp normally shoots those he has an agenda with.

barnyard

KTM rider

Local news is reporting that the driver was one of the victims.

Probably find out who this morning. Sad day at the Broadway building in Mpls.

menotyou

bella amicizia

I saw this earlier today. I had no idea a UPS driver was involved. What a whack job. Makes you realize that petty bs is just that. My heart goes out to the family.

I think I'm going to go hug Brodie. This stuff makes you realize that you need to tell the people important to you that they matter. They need to hear it before it's too late.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

5 Killed, 4 Wounded in Minneapolis Business Shooting | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

That is so horrible. My heart and prayers go to the families and friends of all involved.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

So sad,,the poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time!! my heart is heavey for his family!!
Lets hope that Atlanta will set up some fund for him or scholarship
for his children !!

anonymous4

Horrible timing on that guys part. I wonder what type of volume he was delivering?

Mr Shifter

[video=youtube;2fqtq9g2Yek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fqtq9g2Yek[/video]

This video may be disturbing but had to be shared....

RIP

anonymous4

Do I really have to go where? You are far too PC for my taste, check yourself please. What happened is terrible without a doubt. I am trying to imagine how long he was supposed to be at that stop which I don't think is out of line at all.

robot

Has A Large Member

The guy in that video was really annoying. I had to shut it off once he started "analyzing" the situation...

over9five

Staff member

Do I really have to go where? You are far too PC for my taste, check yourself please. What happened is terrible without a doubt. I am trying to imagine how long he was supposed to be at that stop which I don't think is out of line at all.

"Time and Place".

trickpony1

what :censored2: difference does it make?