Article: Re: UPS Driver dead in Work place shooting in MN

anonymous4

re: UPS Driver dead in Work place shooting in MN

Time and place? Is this an official thread for the victims families or am I not allowed to ask pertinent questions in an open forum? I will say it one more time. That is a terrible thing and my first honest thought was "AT WHAT HUB" when I read the thread title. When I saw the UPS truck backed onto the building I tried imagining if this was a large volume stop that would have put him in there for x amount of time and just how unlucky you can get when your number is up. RIP to those people. No one "deserves" to be mowed down without seeing it coming.

anonymous4

what :censored2: difference does it make?

Because a curious mind wonders if this was a stop that put him in there for a long time and a greater reflection on how life can disappear over minutes, nothing more and nothing less so quit trying to relegate me to heartless bastard status numskulls. I won't bother to continue defending myself from that overbearing PC garbage.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Because a curious mind wonders if this was a stop that put him in there for a long time and a greater reflection on how life can disappear over minutes, nothing more and nothing less so quit trying to relegate me to heartless bastard status numskulls. I won't bother to continue defending myself from that overbearing PC garbage.
I had similar questions going through my mind, as well. Just highly curious, always have been.

anonymous4

Apparently some people only have what they deem the purest of thoughts and anything else inquisitive should be shunned, hence we be scorned as terrible people.

I don't know the details of what happened, but going back to your workplace and taking innocent lives justified as revenge is cowardice on the grandest of scales.

OldManAllowance

Fox News has reported that one of the victims was a 29 yr UPS driver. How tragic for the family. My prayers go out to them.

Minneapolis

The driver who was killed in Minneapolis was Keith Basinski. He was a 29 year employee. UPS says the poor guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

That just plain sucks!
For everyone but especially for a UPSer just doing his job.

Johney

Knowing UPSer's I'll bet he was trying to intervene or help someone. Terribly sad.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Yes wrong place, wrong time but this guy had an agenda and our driver may have just tried to save a life while giving his own in the process. We will most likely never know what brought his untimely death.
Very sad for all involved.

barnyard

KTM rider

He was not delivering, he was picking up. Details should be coming in the news. We were told not to comment.

I know one of the guys that covers his route, his former center manager and a few others. They all refer to him as a nice guy. So very sad for his family.

vantexan

Re: RIP to the UPS Driver Keith Basinski

I just found out about this. How utterly unfair and tragic. It's bad enough that the nutjob killed his fellow workers, but he takes out someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the company. This sucks...

This was just on the news. Mr. Basinski was 60 years old.