Article: UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after a call to the polic

TUT

Re: Another driver stealing...!

1. That can be staged by anyone with a white van.
2. They talk about contacting his employer, who was it then?
3. The cops are contacted, they call and talk with him by phone, but they couldn't meet? WTF does that mean? Guy was too busy stealing to meet with authorities. lol
4. Then the recipient warns people in the neighborhood... The dude was busted, why would he be out in the wild and not in custody?
5. Maybe the guy had a call tag to pick up a box at this location and misread? Perhaps that is how he got out of it? I dunno, sounds like a good excuse.

Seems a bit odd.

barnyard

KTM rider

Crap like that is going to make it harder and harder to DR anything in the future.

Gah.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Another driver stealing...!

Looks like an OnTrac driver. They drive white vans and their only uniform is a blue polo shirt with the their OnTrac logo over their heart. On my route in the past year they have gone through three drivers. Their pay and compensation makes that of a FedEx Ground guy look opulent.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

1. That can be staged by anyone with a white van.
2. They talk about contacting his employer, who was it then?
3. The cops are contacted, they call and talk with him by phone, but they couldn't meet? WTF does that mean? Guy was too busy stealing to meet with authorities. lol
4. Then the recipient warns people in the neighborhood... The dude was busted, why would he be out in the wild and not in custody?
5. Maybe the guy had a call tag to pick up a box at this location and misread? Perhaps that is how he got out of it? I dunno, sounds like a good excuse.

Seems a bit odd.

All good questions.

If he had a call tag, then why'd it come back without cardboard? Why did he come back in the middle of the night? I'm sure the person warned others in the hood.

I'm sure the cops did call him, but didnt know where he was, nor did he let them know. The guy probably drove home after work, waited till late and drove over there to drop it back off.

I bet this guy gets canned, gets a visit from the cops and spends time in jail for a bit. I'm sure no job is worth lossing the income over some questionable goods within a cardboard box, if anything else of the matter.

Its a very odd world out there, all is allowed and possible. I'll try to keep track of the details.

gingerkat

It looks like onTrac to me. They drive beat up vans and it looks like their uni's. What I enjoy is the music - lol

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Orly. It's been posted to the front page.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?friend=34037e13bd5f" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

barnyard

KTM rider
Re: Article: UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after

Lookit Cheryl and her mad embedding skillz.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Crap like that is going to make it harder and harder to DR anything in the future.

Gah.

Sooner or later they will tell you to walk all the way to the backyard each time, put in a DR bag, and place it where it cant be seen. Yet the sticker left at the front door will tell anyone the whereabouts of the package anyways. You cant win, you will always lose... it is what it is.. meh.

LiveLeak.com - UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after a call to the police

Cant get enough of these videos on the subject. HR should tell people, when same account as this happens, that they should install cameras in those drop areas. Only as a way to find out who did it, have them pay, prove that it is reality and over all entertain people like you and me.

Enjoy the video!
That dude is a big scab.

Packmule

Still don't care if this happens or not. Having a package for a home does not constitute our right to do a home invasion trying to get it out of sight and weather. Better security is the customer's responsibility to provide a place and the authorization to use it. Otherwise, package goes right on the front steps.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Re: Article: UPS package stolen by another delivery driver, then he returns it after

What's with the avatar pic Rambo???

Bought a Ar-15 a few weeks back. In fact, 2 days after Sandy Hook. I didnt buy it because of that, I've always wanted one. The price was amazing, 1140$ with no sales tax, bought it at Patrick Airforce base.

This gun, now, might end being a huge investment. Yesterday I went to a gun show, people where carrying similar guns and asking 2,400-3,500 for them, used. This model is a LE Colt, 5.56 NATO .223 REM. The same type of weapon issued to police and military, it only lacks full automatic. Plus the Optic scope on the top rail makes a real sick piece. People ask me, "why optic? Why not a laser?" because a laser can be easily seen, optic is dark.

Of course theres hardly any ammo out there right now. I only have 100 rounds of 5.56 and .223. To me its a pride and joy sort of feeling owning this weapon. It might be a rarity to see in the future.

Yea, UPS doesnt give a crap about DRing packages. They only care about the number of packages being slung by the driver per hour. After that, nothing else matters.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Bought a Ar-15 a few weeks back. In fact, 2 days after Sandy Hook. I didnt buy it because of that, I've always wanted one. The price was amazing, 1140$ with no sales tax, bought it at Patrick Airforce base.

This gun, now, might end being a huge investment. Yesterday I went to a gun show, people where carrying similar guns and asking 2,400-3,500 for them, used. This model is a LE Colt, 5.56 NATO .223 REM. The same type of weapon issued to police and military, it only lacks full automatic. Plus the Optic scope on the top rail makes a real sick piece. People ask me, "why optic? Why not a laser?" because a laser can be easily seen, optic is dark.

Of course theres hardly any ammo out there right now. I only have 100 rounds of 5.56 and .223. To me its a pride and joy sort of feeling owning this weapon. It might be a rarity to see in the future.

Yea, UPS doesnt give a crap about DRing packages. They only care about the number of packages being slung by the driver per hour. After that, nothing else matters.

Man, you could kill a lot of deer with that.