As a combo do you have to work past your eight hours?

Brown4life13

what does the contract say about combos do they have to work past their eight sometimes the sup say you can't work past eight then they say you can't leave any answers thanks

UnconTROLLed

perfection
All of the OT we want here, OP.
Your supplement will tell you how many hours you must contractually work. In New England, here we can make 10 hour requests, meaning at the start of the shift we indicate that we cannot work over 10. However, yes we must stay past eight hours if asked to stay, since there is no supplement language regarding the right to refuse work by seniority.

Again depends where you are located.

Foamer Pyle

The best thing a person can do for themselves is always live below your means. The worst thing a person can do is rely on overtime to get by. Once you go down that road, it's very hard to get off of it.

Brown4life13

Why wouldn't you.. time and a half ....
I work as hard as I can like a monkey cause it says to do your best for God not man but after 22 years sorting in Arizona arms hurts cortisone shots stop helping when I go average pace I feel like I'm cheating I rather have the energy to play with my babies but I guess it's on me thx again for all answers