As Corrupt Rome Is Beginning to Burn

wkmac

Because they are known and proven liars and maybe I'm not as trusting as you are.

BTW: If they want to act and play god in the public space, what's wrong with making them prove everything and keeping an open book? You got something against transparency? Only a crook would have something to hide, Right?
:wink2:

Politician from Chicago = crook !!

Politician from California = Adulterer
images

" I love to grab da boobies."

av8torntn

Because they are known and proven liars and maybe I'm not as trusting as you are.

BTW: If they want to act and play god in the public space, what's wrong with making them prove everything and keeping an open book? You got something against transparency? Only a crook would have something to hide, Right?
:wink2:

There seems to be a rising tide of populism in this Country against the wealthy and this is more than a little disturbing to me.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There seems to be a rising tide of populism in this Country against the wealthy and this is more than a little disturbing to me.

You can probably attribute that to the widening gap between rich and poor, which is reaching historic levels. Regardless of whose at fault, it's a situation that makes people resentful.