asian upd workers?

medilook

I live in los angeles and they're are alot of asian people and diverse in general, but I never in my life seen an asian ups worker/driver in my life. Why's up with that?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I live in los angeles and they're are alot of asian people and diverse in general, but I never in my life seen an asian ups worker/driver in my life. Why's up with that?

I see one every day in my center. His father was military and the family stayed in the area after he retired. He is one of our better drivers.

ibleedbrown

I think jewish & Asians are the least represented employees at our hub. LOL I sometimes wonder if they are too smart to work for UPS!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think jewish & Asians are the least represented employees at our hub. LOL I sometimes wonder if they are too smart to work for UPS!!
They may be under-represented where you're at and over-represented somewhere else. It all depends where you live.

U

uber

I thought it was part of the contract that Asians were prohibited from doing anything but logistics.

U

uber

...and yet you wonder why I continuously negative rep you....

Negative rep me until your blue in the face. Not sure what its going to prove, aside from you having no life. You have already illustrated to this board that you are what we call in my neck of the woods, a "tool".

It doesn't surprise me that you can't take a light-hearted joke. Asians + smart = logistics. OMG! How deviant of me!

Cementups

Box Monkey
They may be under-represented where you're at and over-represented somewhere else. It all depends where you live.

I hear in Israel all the Jewish drivers sit around and talk about why there aren't more Christian UPS drivers in their centers.

And we must have Asians that work at UPS since the calendar usually features and Asian for one of the months every year. Every UPS calendar needs it's token Asian person.

Raw

Raw Member
What do you call a lady with one leg shorter than the other? Ilene
What do you call an asian lady with one leg shorter than the other? Irene

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
What do you call a lady with one leg shorter than the other? Ilene
What do you call an asian lady with one leg shorter than the other? Irene

Confucius say, "Man who make light hearted joke on Browncafe, get negative rep from Upyours."

Last edited: