Steamtrain

It seems that there is a lot of bad information going on around this forum, mostly trolling. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Stay on topic, no trolling. Thanks.

Over 70

How many call offs can I really have in a year before you'll do anything.

How should I spread them out? Every two weeks? Once a month?

Are part time supervisors as dumb as they seem?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It seems that there is a lot of bad information going on around this forum, mostly trolling. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Stay on topic, no trolling. Thanks.
1. How often do you really look for ways to pawn your mistakes off onto drivers?

2. Why does the company slap you guys on the wrist and brush under the rug the same kind of wrongdoings that would have a driver crucified and discharged?

3. Do you play good-cop-bad-cop with other members of management in an attempt to get drivers to disclose "useful" information?

4. When you stand up and talk about things like ORION and bulkhead occurrences, have you actually drank enough koolaid to feel sincerely about it, or do you just grit your teeth and run through it for the job even though you know full well it is silly and full of :censored2:?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
1. How often do you really look for ways to pawn your mistakes off onto drivers?

2. Why does the company slap you guys on the wrist and brush under the rug the same kind of wrongdoings that would have a driver crucified and discharged?

3. Do you play good-cop-bad-cop with other members of management in an attempt to get drivers to disclose "useful" information?

4. When you stand up and talk about things like ORION and bulkhead occurrences, have you actually drank enough koolaid to feel sincerely about it, or do you just grit your teeth and run through it for the job even though you know full well it is silly and full of :censored2:?
1.Every opportunity
2.You guys think you get it rough. I get a 2x4 to the head every morning. And those are the good days.
3.Duh
4.ORION good, drivers bad.

All of those were a joke, except 2.

trickpony1

Why does management do nothing when a hourly expresses a concern but then get all indignant when said hourly contacts an enforcement agency like OSHA?

km3

What kind of supervisor are you? PKG? Hub? On-car or Preload? Inbound or Outbound? How much do you really make?

over9five

Staff member
Ya know....This would be a good idea for a thread... I don't think there'd be any hope of keeping it "on topic" tho... The Moderators here are good, but not THAT good... And how would we know if the OP was really a FT sup??

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ya know....This would be a good idea for a thread... I don't think there'd be any hope of keeping it "on topic" tho... The Moderators here are good, but not THAT good... And how would we know if the OP was really a FT sup??
Wow. I see I've been replaced. It hurts, but I understand.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Everybody was bitching about MIP this year, but I'm a simpleton. I still smile when I see my check every month. And laugh. Suckers.
It's all those old time mgt who still think it's ok to jack around all day and still make bank...then they are surprised when you young guys are becoming center and division managers....lmao

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's all those old time mgt who still think it's ok to jack around all day and still make bank...then they are surprised when you young guys are becoming center and division managers....lmao
Should have seen the look on some of the sups when the center manager said I was going to cover vacations for him. Think they look at me like an infant

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Should have seen the look on some of the sups when the center manager said I was going to cover vacations for him. Think they look at me like an infant
as long as you can get @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U to stop skipping his breaks and lunch then you have my vote!!...

Steamtrain

Why does management do nothing when a hourly expresses a concern but then get all indignant when said hourly contacts an enforcement agency like OSHA?
That's bad management. If you express a legitimate concern, and nobody does anything about it, get osha by all means. Only answer i have for you is bad leadership. The least i can do is listen, if its a legitimate concern i act on it asap.