Assualted at work???????

gorilla75jdw

tell your husband,boyfriend or whatever male friend you know that doesnt work there to come beat his brain in , and for $62.50 he will learn a lesson on keeping hands to himself .

I did everything I could. I reported it to upper management, I pressed charges, called the 1-800 number, my doctor filled out a job-related accomodation to be moved away from him. But I was denied. I had no other choice but to file for unemployment due to them not providing me a safe work envirnoment. I did nothing wrong, but stand up for myself.

moreluck

golden ticket member
sounds
thumbnail.aspx
y.

He hit me in Sept.. My doctor took me off work that week. I was than on FMLA (dec-jan) until a decision was made concerning the job related accomodation. (Being moved away from him) ...After receiving the denial letter in Jan, is when I filed for unemployment. Starting receiving uc benefits in Feb. UPS filled a appeal. Had the hearing last week. Now just waiting for a decision on weather I had reason to quit?!?! Really

A

anonymous6

I did everything I could. I reported it to upper management, I pressed charges, called the 1-800 number, my doctor filled out a job-related accomodation to be moved away from him. But I was denied. I had no other choice but to file for unemployment due to them not providing me a safe work envirnoment. I did nothing wrong, but stand up for myself.

any witnesses?

One witness, if you want to call her that. She is the one who made the comment about him. But of course she wont fess up to seeing it. She will only say she made the comment. So basically I'm friend@"$&...

UPSGUY72

What did the state police due ?? What ever we say know is al for nothing you decided to quit. What you should have done is documented each case of harassment that happen to you when it happen so you had a written log of dates times and witness then when you log showed a pattern towards you call the 800 number and also file a complaint using the The Health and Safety Act 1974, to name one.

Here is a link if you have a problem like this in the future
Understanding Workplace Harassment (FCC Staff) | FCC.gov

Nope, he didnt get fired. Matter of fact, nothing happened to him. Nothing at all. Im beyond annoyed. I even pressed charges. But he was found not guilty of harassment. Unreal.
Did you file a grievance? If you did the you can bypass the collective bargaining agreement and file a lawsuit against this person.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
You joined BC in the past 24hrs.
Why did you wait to ask advice of this collective of UPS experience on BC for an event which occurred in September?
All the links provided by BC members would have appeared on any internet search.
How did you find BC?

Last edited:
Thats the bad part, i am not union. I have no one to fight for my rights. I just dont want this to happen to anyone else. Thats why Im posting this. I thank you all for letting me vent and for your advise...... And I think everyone knows about BC who works at UPS, like I said i have worked there for 10+ years....i was a houly before.

bigblu 2 you

Thats the bad part, i am not union. I have no one to fight for my rights. I just dont want this to happen to anyone else. Thats why Im posting this. I thank you all for letting me vent and for your advise...... And I think everyone knows about BC who works at UPS, like I said i have worked there for 10+ years....i was a houly before.
sounds bad,,,but i would have never quit.i might not have shown up for a while as i took time to lawyer up. you missed a golden opportunity to fall to the floor when hit and yell,"dont touch me ,i am numb all-over,call an ambulance!!!!in my career ive encountered a few overbearing managers and in the past i usually met them where they filled their vehicles up at and we "worked things out".in the modern zero tolerance era i will let the lawyers and such do my dirty work...if this truly happened you should not let it go.contact labor and ups hotline and force them to have a face to face,anything less means it wasnt that serious.