Assuming Biden Is President, How Long Do You Think It Will Be Before He Steps Down?

Now That Biden Is President, How Long Do You Think It Will Be Before He Steps Down?

• Total voters

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looking pretty certain that Biden is the 46th President.
With his obvious senility and possible dementia, Biden will most likely step down or will be removed under the 25th Amendment.
However, he may have to step down due to his family using his position as VP to buy influence before he starts drooling.

So ... when do you think he serve as President

Box Ox

6 months on the low end, 1.5 years on the high end. Doesn't have the energy to travel the Country or the world and would likely be dead weight if the Democrats want to maintain House and Senate seats in 2022.

vantexan

6 months on the low end, 1.5 years on the high end. Doesn't have the energy to travel the Country or the world and would likely be dead weight if the Democrats want to maintain House and Senate seats in 2022.
If Kamala is president before midterm elections do you think she'll help her party maintain control?

Kingofthenorth

With his obvious senility and possible dementia, Biden will most likely step down or will be removed under the 25th Amendment.
However, he may have to step down due to his family using his position as VP to buy influence before he starts drooling.

Biden is just an old man with a stutter. Trumps a deranged sociopath. I trust the old man with the stutter far more.

floridays

Biden is just an old man with a stutter. Trumps a deranged sociopath. I trust the old man with the stutter far more.
You're correct, I heard the distinct stutter when he introduced his granddaughter Finnegan as his deceased son Beau.

Opps, Finnegan, the chick he introduced as his deceased son Beau (the former ¿State? Senator from Delaware :lol: :lol: :lol:, when he wasn't deceased or Finnegan or both) , is actually named Natalie, they are both chicks, both granddaughters.
White folks all look alike anyway.

Finnegan is actually Hunter's daughter, Joe's granddaughter, when she's not portraying Uncle Beau (who's still deceased) for her senile grandpappy.

That's one hell of a stutter.

I'm sure the young ladies said, "WTF."
Probably not, they know grandpappy.

If the guy makes it to be 46, they better make sure the muzzle is well fitted and never falls off,
he's a stutterer.

Serf

If they’ll blatantly :censored2: the President in front of the world what do you think they’ll do to you?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d doubt it.
Screenshot_20201106-080310_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

quad decade guy

The Republicans fired Trump. Now, I believe there are more conservative people in the USA than communist. Question is: how much of all that's been promised by the commie dems comes to reality and how much can America take? We actually made gains less the pres. Kiss the boarder goodbye for starters.

vantexan

The Republicans fired Trump. Now, I believe there are more conservative people in the USA than communist. Question is: how much of all that's been promised by the commie dems comes to reality and how much can America take? We actually made gains less the pres. Kiss the boarder goodbye for starters.
Who is this boarder I hear so much about? How much does he pay for his room? Meals included? Is he located on the Mexican border?

over9five

Staff member

You need another option. Hasn't Kamala TWICE been introduced as the next president of the United States? Once by her hubby, and once by... someone, can't remember.
Anyhow, my vote is he doesn't make it to January 20.