At hub pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row

Yep. Another anoying customer here. I did read the 'before you post' thread and I did follow everything there without result. Calling the 800 number was just bonkers. So, I come to you, helpful brown cafe people! Forgive my transgression.

I have a package in Vernon CA which arrived sometime late last night. It hasn't left and the package is scheduled for Monday (it's my understanding that when shipped for business days they don't move on the weekends). I have tried to call them directly to no avail and would very much like to drive an hour to get the package than wait until Monday (entitled Amercan consumers, right?).

Is this even possible? Any information would be awesome and everyone, stay safe out there!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yep. Another anoying customer here. I did read the 'before you post' thread and I did follow everything there without result. Calling the 800 number was just bonkers. So, I come to you, helpful brown cafe people! Forgive my transgression.

I have a package in Vernon CA which arrived sometime late last night. It hasn't left and the package is scheduled for Monday (it's my understanding that when shipped for business days they don't move on the weekends). I have tried to call them directly to no avail and would very much like to drive an hour to get the package than wait until Monday (entitled Amercan consumers, right?).

Is this even possible? Any information would be awesome and everyone, stay safe out there!
It's in the middle of a loaded truck. You're gonna have to wait till Monday for it to be delivered. @barnyard ?

By The Book

No, and I'll tell you why. Your package is loaded into a trailer with about 1,500 packages and they won't crack open a trailer for this. This trailer is also locked up in a yard somewhere where the operation isn't open. In the future when we do Saturday delivery this may not be a problem.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I drove Saturday air we would have the occasional customer who would stop by looking to get their package(s) early. Invariably they would leave empty handed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Your package is loaded in a trailer with thousands of others so there is no way that anybody can just go get it. It will be unloaded early Monday morning to be put on a delivery truck. The only two options would be to wait on the driver to deliver it or have it held at the location for you to pick it up yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.