AT&T workers go on strike (8/19)

542thruNthru

Seriously? The diad has that? I never even noticed.

Yep.
sketch-1566855343335.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Somebody needs to talk to him. Many people don't realize we can refuse to cross a picket line.

I would hope the local and or stewards are trying to inform everyone about this.

Update

Teamster BA showed up at the picket line and said he would inform his people
and not to worry about this happening again

Also brought food and drinks

Good move on his part

Overpaid Union Thug

The southern supplement is so bad he probably had to del it
We can’t cross picket lines either. All of our AT&T packages were pulled off the trucks and were supposed to be delivered by an On Car. But I noticed that in an article online that the union rep in the picket line said that UPS has came by and said we weren’t going to be able to deliver them at all during their strike.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
We can’t cross picket lines either. All of our AT&T packages were pulled off the trucks and were supposed to be delivered by an On Car. But I noticed that in an article online that the union rep in the picket line said that UPS has came by and said we weren’t going to be able to deliver them at all during their strike.
Are we also talking about the little phone stores too?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I wouldn’t think so. Those are independently owned stores.

Also only southern att workers on strike I think

This place surprisingly was the first I've heard of the strike. I haven't watched the news lately so I'm out of touch on things in the last week or two.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Somebody needs to talk to him. Many people don't realize we can refuse to cross a picket line.

I would hope the local and or stewards are trying to inform everyone about this.
Union sent us a text message last week saying we support the strike and have language about not crossing picket lines.

I wouldn't have known they were on strike if not for that.