ATL Smart hub seasonal

Brisket

But then he has to talk to someone and spoken communication is so 2001

E0402777-4883-4917-AB10-772EB5DFB50C.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I want you to know, I made it through Home Depot AND Mendards yesterday without a single incident. If I decide to go out in public during the Xmas season, I will be sure to avoid those places as well as any place where they have those gotdammned bell ringers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I want you to know, I made it through Home Depot AND Mendards yesterday without a single incident. If I decide to go out in public during the Xmas season, I will be sure to avoid those places as well as any place where they have those gotdammned bell ringers.
Does that bell trigger you?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Does that bell trigger you?

I'm not sure how someone goes out and avoids the bell the month of December....

Listen, if Betty Jane Bellringer whacked you with the Liberty Bell, it would trigger something in you too. Maybe this year, I'll give them their bell back or I'll hit them with it. As far as avoiding the bellringers, I just won't go to the stores that I know have them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Listen, if Betty Jane Bellringer whacked you with the Liberty Bell, it would trigger something in you too. Maybe this year, I'll give them their bell back or I'll hit them with it. As far as avoiding the bellringers, I just won't go to the stores that I know have them.
PTSD?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
At least the bell ringers are for a good charity. Imagine how bad it would be if they had United Way written on the kettles. :)

Last edited: