Atlanta center manager's Get Walk of Shame

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch they have not removed a code 4 after 20 years you have to be kidding.
I posted she was putting code 4s on twenty dollar claims. I had a couple that were over posters and music CDs. Over the years, I had some of these removed, but I still have have to deal with some addresses that don't get a lot of deliveries. I thought anything under $100 was automatically paid, but we still get Driver Followups on the minor ones. I make good DRs, so I don't have get a lot of DFs. It seems to me there is a certain point where we are losing money tying up a driver and OMS's phone time making efforts to save on minor claims. If we have two or more claims at the same address, then I'm all for making the consignee sign for everything.

BCFan

Well it seems friend Park has gotten the RAT that RATTED out everyone....I would not be surprised if he ended up sleeping with the fish.... the one thing for certain that criminals hate SNITCHES and since i consider all these narrdowells criminals it would be a fitting end to a sorted career.... Oh and BTW friend Park this guy also hides behide his religious belief but take note friend PARK this guy is a SNAKE in a hole waiting to rat out /snitch / or take out good union brothers and sisters......... BC

BCFan

This second "cleansing" surprised me. I have seen CMs go for creative record keeping for years, so this isn't unheard of. I was surprised that one of my Hub's CMs was moved over there to take over one of those Centers yesterday.I have known "George Jefferson" for all of my 34 years at UPS. He ran the Gray Secondary as a PT Supervisor on the Midnight Sort at the old Atlanta Hub back when I started. I figure he is over 55 now. I never had any problems with him, but then again, I'm not a female hourly employee. I have seen a lot of that in my years, we had my FT PAS supe get canned last year for threatening his SPA girlfriend that was half his age. I thought that it was wrong for management to have affairs with hourly employees, especially when they are married.

some people are like dogs Scratch they will hump or dump in the front yard no matter who watches....the only difference between George Jefferson and your homely canine is that your dog can actually lick its privates and ole GEORGE just wishes he COULD ........ BC