Attendance Amnesty

Ghost in the Darkness

Why would there be a choice between 4 optional days or an optional week, isn't that a no brainer? With 9 sick just call in if you need a single day off.
Great pto benefits!!!

9 sick days, 1 option week, and the choice between 4 option days or 1 more option week.

NorCal wins! :D
q84mckYneoF8I.gif

cachmeifucan

Upper management at cach is a joke. The new policy is if you feel sick stay home and now they have something reading our temp. On way in
So if I'm sick and ups policy is stay home how can they write you up. I'm sick but still able to come on and provide for my family. So if I do have a temp. Are they able to send me home. Even though its only a temp. And not. Corona. Related it could cost me a couple hundred dollars I really

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Upper management at cach is a joke. The new policy is if you feel sick stay home and now they have something reading our temp. On way in
So if I'm sick and ups policy is stay home how can they write you up. I'm sick but still able to come on and provide for my family. So if I do have a temp. Are they able to send me home. Even though its only a temp. And not. Corona. Related it could cost me a couple hundred dollars I really
I don't want to be fatalist here but I'd expect everyone to make sane choices that benefit the people around them. Does your family have a small chance of dying due to the economic stress of not working 10 days? I would assume not. Just stay home if you are sick. You still get some pay.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
you reported as intructed. they owe you 8hrs. theres nothing in the contract that says, "unless you have a temp" also ask the person giving the medical examine to show their license.

AwashBwashCwash

Maybe they should have just given us the day off like a reasonable company would.
Really looking forward to climbing over enormous piles of stack-out everywhere on Friday for all the closed businesses that don't need to be loaded.

CRG817

Wow what the actual crap is that? Is this like make crap up time at UPS like damn im running outta toilet paper for all the crap I'm reading today.