Laura9093

I just recently started working at UPS a month ago....but I woke up really sick with the flu yesterday morning and had to call in and I called in today too because I feel worse than yesterday, from the way I'm feeling it doesn't look good for tomorrow so that will b 3 straight days in a row...can someone tell me please that I won't get fired , I love my job but I'm truly really sick

km3

I just recently started working at UPS a month ago....but I woke up really sick with the flu yesterday morning and had to call in and I called in today too because I feel worse than yesterday, from the way I'm feeling it doesn't look good for tomorrow so that will b 3 straight days in a row...can someone tell me please that I won't get fired , I love my job but I'm truly really sick

Since you don't have seniority, it's gonna depend on how good of a worker you've been.

Future

Victory Ride
make sure you get a doctors note for the days you have off

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you need to go to the doctor and get an excuse

Future

Victory Ride
Lucky for you we have a staff Dr. on the BC ....he will give you a full examination ......

PAGING Dr. @burrheadd ......

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-1.gif

E

el blanco

@burrheadd is on holiday in the Bahamas
during the interim I'm covering his calls

PM me for a doctor's excuse

follow-up appt. in 2 weeks, when you're well
it will be thorough

Umm... You worked like 20 whole days?

5100567.gif

E

el blanco

the flu can really knock you down, and 3 or 4 days is not unreasonable

like others have said, get a doctor's excuse

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I called in sick yesterday and today. Will most likely take the rest of the week off also.
As far as a doctor's note, they can kiss my ass. Feel too crappy to go to the clinic.