Attendence and performance documents for Package Handler

Jdawg54

Currently trying to figure out how i can get a hold of the attendance and performance sheet for a package handler? Was wondering if anyone would know how I can get ahold of these documents? Anyway to get them off of upsers? If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Currently trying to figure out how i can get a hold of the attendance and performance sheet for a package handler? Was wondering if anyone would know how I can get ahold of these documents? Anyway to get them off of upsers? If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks!
they are not on upsers, you go in and ask managemen for them

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You can find a copy in the IBT/UPS Contract. First sentence of Article 37. Hope this helps.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Your attendance and performance, or someone else's?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Yours or someone else's?

Since there is no attendance or performance policy other than 3 NCNS means you quit.
There aren't any sheets worth looking at or signing.
Never sign anything other than your paycheck from UPS

dudebro

Your attendance and performance, or someone else's?
They don't go together. Your attendance sheet is in HTM if you're in a hub with electronic time cards, or GTS otherwise.

Individual performance isn't available more than a couple of days for PTers, unless someone is keeping track of it manually or printing out daily reports and storing them.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Asking for a friend!

Ya Dad

Gimme me more characters so that I finish this se
If you're trying to make your 30, I wouldn't worry about it. With the new generation of lethargic workers we're getting, you'll shine just being on-time every day.

Heavy Package

employee-of-the-month.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What are your worries?