Attending Integrad a 2nd Time?

BrownThunder

Hello family,

I attended and graduated from integrad in 2015. I have been a full time driver from then until this month when I quit to work in a different state.

The new hub Im about to begin working at believes I will need to re-attend integrad in order to drive in my new state.

HR in my original state has said my information is saved at UPS U (niversity), and after completing the workshops I will not need to re-attend.

Its worth mentioning, these hubs are in completely different regions, so im unsure if information is shared between the two ( northern california & southern)

Any input? I begin on tuesday and would appreciate any feedback.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello family,

I attended and graduated from integrad in 2015. I have been a full time driver from then until this month when I quit to work in a different state.

The new hub Im about to begin working at believes I will need to re-attend integrad in order to drive in my new state.

HR in my original state has said my information is saved at UPS U (niversity), and after completing the workshops I will not need to re-attend.

Its worth mentioning, these hubs are in completely different regions, so im unsure if information is shared between the two ( northern california & southern)

Any input? I begin on tuesday and would appreciate any feedback.

New boss thinks your a doofus

trickpony1

Could you get HR from your old region to email the graduation results from Integrad to your new region AND to you?

I thought you said you had "inside contacts" at your new region?

EDIT: I would think the new region wouldn't want to waste the time and money to put you through it a second time.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Could you get HR from your old region to email the graduation results from Integrad to your new region AND to you?

I thought you said you had "inside contacts" at your new region?

EDIT: I would think the new region wouldn't want to waste the time and money to put you through it a second time.
It would all be in his HR file anyways

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
UPS and cost savings really do not go together.
Orion saves a few miles each day, but costs mega bux in overtime each day.
Orion doesn't save miles in my center. It's a total mess. I follow it if I have nothing better to do, otherwise routinely beat their miles by 20-40. I think the most was 72 or so. But we are all thieving hourly employees. Piss me off and I'm Mr 100% trace.

twoweeled

New boss thinks your a doofus
I was too nice to say it. But I'm not too nice to laugh about it!!
laughter1.jpg

BrownThunder

I am currently in TX doing a prep class. HR says I will not need to go to Dallas the prep course will be enough.

Our instructor is a real hard ass, he is making us memorize the 10 PT commentary explanations WORD FOR F_CKING WORD.

If we get ONE word wrong, we fail the test. The worst part about it is that permanent :censored2: eating grin on his face, as if it brings him joy.

Anyways, back to cramming.

I am currently in TX doing a prep class. HR says I will not need to go to Dallas the prep course will be enough.

Our instructor is a real hard ass, he is making us memorize the 10 PT commentary explanations WORD FOR F_CKING WORD.

If we get ONE word wrong, we fail the test. The worst part about it is that permanent :censored2: eating grin on his face, as if it brings him joy.

Anyways, back to cramming.
Good luck.