Auntie Obama No Longer Illegal

moreluck

golden ticket member
How can we expect a president to enforce the immigration laws when his own flippin' family is part of the problem !!

bigbrownhen

If she were an average run of the mill illegal immigrant she wouldn't have a prayer of winning asylum. Since she is related to the president, it would put her in danger of persicusion in Kenya from one group or another. Im sure that's not why she won the appeal, but none the less, result is the same.

How did she stay here since 2004? How did she make money and live, did her nephew pay her way. Article stated she lived in government housing I believe. Just how does one do that and not be a legal citizen?

It is apparently too easy to buck the system. That should be the focus of any immigration changes.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
at her hearing she was in a wheelchair, but was able to leave standing upright.
Her public housing is for seniors , yet she is only 57.
bho has not given her one cent towards her support, so at least he treats her just like the rest of his african family.
No idea who paid for her lawyers, certainly no her.
If Kenya is so bad for her, then why hasn't some more of her family shown up here ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
How did she stay here since 2004? How did she make money and live, did her nephew pay her way. Article stated she lived in government housing I believe. Just how does one do that and not be a legal citizen?

It is apparently too easy to buck the system. That should be the focus of any immigration changes.

This is the norm in the good ole USA...our govt and the bleeding heart liberals love to give entitlments to illegals and in the future...AMNESTY. Does anyone wonder why America is in so much debt?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She no longer lives on the first floor, it's the top floor now. No more street level views. Kinda funny how she got the unit concerning the long waiting lists.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think all of Obama's relatives from Kenya should come and live with cousin Barack at the white house with Michelle and the kids.....they could help in the garden. It'll be like a version of the Beverly Hillbillies....

Well first thing you know
Barack's the president
So to Washington
He is being sent...

Then one day he was shooting in the hood
and next thing he was regulating food.
Says we're too fat and that's where it's at....
Rap on !!

Y'all come back now ya hear !!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I think all of Obama's relatives from Kenya should come and live with cousin Barack at the white house with Michelle and the kids.....they could help in the garden. It'll be like a version of the Beverly Hillbillies....

Barack's the president
So to Washington
He is being sent...

Rap on !!

LMAO!!!!!:rofl:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Barack's the president
So to Washington
He is being sent...

Rap on !!

+1

ups1990

This courts decision doesn't look good for Mr Obama. How can he look latinos in the face of this verdict and continue to say he's for some sort of legalization but not right because we don't have the stomach politically to debate the issue.