moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Murray is the best. and, yes, I would have nailed him. :rofl:
Speaking of Bill Murray.....according to Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray is being a real jerk about getting back together and making another Ghostbusters. He refuses. Everybody else was on board. :thumbdown

menotyou

bella amicizia
Speaking of Bill Murray.....according to Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray is being a real jerk about getting back together and making another Ghostbusters. He refuses. Everybody else was on board. :thumbdown
Dan is from Kingston, Ontario area. Right across the water. He is a sweetheart, from what I hear. I have heard that about others/about others and been fooled, but everyone in Kingston loves him. Bill on the other hand, not so sure. But, when Stripes was hot, Murray was actually a sex symbol.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Speaking of Ghostbusters, My sisters hubby delivered oil to Sigourney Weaver's place in the adirondacks. Sis has been in the home. Very nice. Very nice people. Very nice family.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dan is from Kingston, Ontario area. Right across the water. He is a sweetheart, from what I hear. I have heard that about others/about others and been fooled, but everyone in Kingston loves him. Bill on the other hand, not so sure. But, when Stripes was hot, Murray was actually a sex symbol.
We talked to Dan in LAX. He was headed to Toronto and we were Hawaii bound. He was very nice and talked to us for a few mins. as he collected his change and belt from the trays going thru security.