Awaiting tour/interview for package handler. I have some questions?

cc_

Hello! I am new here, I decided to create a profile because I figured this would be the best place to ask questions. I'm 23 yo female. Anyways, I have an upcoming tour/interview Tuesday morning! I have been eyeballing this job so I'm excited they got back to me. I just want to know a little about what to expect. How can I ensure I can land this job? What specifically are they looking for in package handlers? Also, I have tattoos. I have read that dress code only applies to drivers. I plan to cover my tattoos anyways, as I always have for work. But I just wanted to make sure I'd be able to wear long sleeves to cover them as I'm working. I think that's all the questions I have for now, but if I have any more I hope you all can assist me. Thanks for your time!

km3

If that's your real name, you should change it asap.

Needs from various hubs and centers differ, but if I had to name one thing that supervisors and managers want from new hires in my hub, it's good attendance and to be on time every day.

If you wear a long sleeve shirt, wear a shirt or something beneath it in case you get too hot. One of the things that will be drilled into your head during orientation is "dress in layers."

Indecisi0n

For females under the age of 30 it's required you post a picture of yourself (preferably in a tank top) before we can help you. Sorry but rules are rules.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
For females under the age of 30 it's required you post a picture of yourself (preferably in a tank top) before we can help you. Sorry but rules are rules.
OK

th

cc_

If that's your real name, you should change it asap.

Needs from various hubs and centers differ, but if I had to name one thing that supervisors and managers want from new hires in my hub, it's good attendance and to be on time every day.

If you wear a long sleeve shirt, wear a shirt or something beneath it in case you get too hot. One of the things that will be drilled into your head during orientation is "dress in layers."

Thanks for your legitimate reply, it's much appreciated! Changed name, wearing of layers noted. :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello! I am new here, I decided to create a profile because I figured this would be the best place to ask questions. I'm 23 yo female. Anyways, I have an upcoming tour/interview Tuesday morning! I have been eyeballing this job so I'm excited they got back to me. I just want to know a little about what to expect. How can I ensure I can land this job? What specifically are they looking for in package handlers? Also, I have tattoos. I have read that dress code only applies to drivers. I plan to cover my tattoos anyways, as I always have for work. But I just wanted to make sure I'd be able to wear long sleeves to cover them as I'm working. I think that's all the questions I have for now, but if I have any more I hope you all can assist me. Thanks for your time!

What kind of ink are you sporting

Coldworld

60 months and counting
my arms are nearly covered. But it's nothing that would be deemed offensive. Got a collage of flowers on my right arm, and a key, rose, and heart among other things on my left arm.
You don't have a picture of gumby on your body somewhere, do you???