Bachmans Echo chamber!

klein

Für Meno :)
Moreluck, I hope you think the same way, as the Chinese are investing more and more into oil, and gaining more access then any other country.
Soon, they'll have most of it, and earn all those profits.

Don't complain then - they deserve it, as you say.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck, I hope you think the same way, as the Chinese are investing more and more into oil, and gaining more access then any other country.
Soon, they'll have most of it, and earn all those profits.

Don't complain then - they deserve it, as you say.
I guess you showed me! So there !!

I'll use Cain's famous words : "You are comparing Apple with Oranges" !

You are saying the oil companies earn 4% PROFIT , the governments gets 15%.

The government in return supplies roads, bridges, highways, and even maintains them.
So, how much PROFIT is that after costs ?

Answer: NOTHING ! Because other taxes still need to pay for infrastructure, since gasoline taxes don't quite do it !

Uuuuuuh. Klein, hate to tell you this but we already pay other taxes that were put in or increased for a share to pay for roads and other infrastructure. Here (in Texas) we pay a specific tax for bridges.

The 15% is split between different government agencies, it's not all federal government. Here, most roads and highways other than the US Hwys and interstates are maintained by the states using state money.

The government shouldn't be making profit.
In the year 2010 the USA consumed 138.6 billion gallons of gasoline X .60 per gallon.

So now we have .23 /.60 taxes per gallon, .06 / .51 cents ..anyone else want to play in a round of this game of guesswork?

I see you have nothing to offer...WTG Mr. Math. I gave answers given by two different sources. If you care to dispute them with a source of your own, knock yourself out. OTH, It appears you would rather play the nip and run game. make allegations with nothing to back up what you say.

No, why dont you attempt to justify the profits so we can make fun of you afterwards... Make our day!

Peace.
hmmmm, justify 4% profits? Not too hard to do, what company can survive without profits?

I don't know what is happening in any other state, but I do know that more people are working and making a very good wage in the Texas oil fields right now. That is because the oil companies are making a profit in spite of 0bama's attempts to over regulate them and keep our country dependent on foreign oil.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hmmmm, justify 4% profits? Not too hard to do, what company can survive without profits?

I don't know what is happening in any other state, but I do know that more people are working and making a very good wage in the Texas oil fields right now. That is because the oil companies are making a profit in spite of 0bama's attempts to over regulate them and keep our country dependent on foreign oil.

YA, theres the truth.. Like I said, theres one in every bunch. The oil companies post record profits in a period when americans are suffering, and yet theres always someone who will defend those outrageous profits at our expense.

Ya, Obama wants us dependent on foreign oil, thats a good one. Why not ask yourself how we got into this mess in the first place? How long has the USA known that its been sitting on the largest deposits on oil in the world? What do you think trippy, 10,20,30,40,50,60 years at best?

Why if there was no Obama going back all those years was the oil never taken from the ground in this country? Who was it that deregulated the oil industry in the usa and guaranteed that we would get oil from the middle east? Who was it that said that deregulating the oil industry would increase competition and keep prices low?

Oh yeah, Ronald Reagan. How did that work out for us?

Why during Reagans time and Bush 1's time, did they close 50% of the refining capacity in the usa to drive up prices on a barrel of oil in the middle east?

Why if we have all this wonderful oil in the ground, did REAGAN, BUSH 1 and BUSH 2 not INCREASE the domestic production capacity of the USA?

If all we have to do is pump it out of the ground, why didnt the three largest oil people in office do so?

Ask yourself if the oil companies who just posted profits for a three month period of 125 billion NET each, really want to pump oil out of the ground and drive the price of oil per barrel down to lets say 25 bucks?

Do you really want to convince us that the oil companies have this in mind?

Why not stick with the facts trippy, and talk about how under president OBAMA, our domestic production is HIGHER than its ever been since Reagan, Bush and Bush?

I realize facts get in your way from time to time, as it doesnt suit your narrow view of reality, but what about it?

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Uuuuuuh. Klein, hate to tell you this but we already pay other taxes that were put in or increased for a share to pay for roads and other infrastructure. Here (in Texas) we pay a specific tax for bridges.

The 15% is split between different government agencies, it's not all federal government. Here, most roads and highways other than the US Hwys and interstates are maintained by the states using state money.

The government shouldn't be making profit.

And how do you expect to ever pay down the national debt ?
Besides, aren't you glad that other world countries do have a surplus, so they can borrow the USA money ?

And how do you expect to ever pay down the national debt ?
Besides, aren't you glad that other world countries do have a surplus, so they can borrow the USA money ?

Sorry, talking to you is simply a waste of time. What countries borrow the USA money?

There are many ways to help pay down the national debt and we've discussed them to no end and yet you still refuse to recognize it.

YA, theres the truth.. Like I said, theres one in every bunch. The oil companies post record profits in a period when americans are suffering, and yet theres always someone who will defend those outrageous profits at our expense.

Ya, Obama wants us dependent on foreign oil, thats a good one. Why not ask yourself how we got into this mess in the first place? How long has the USA known that its been sitting on the largest deposits on oil in the world? What do you think trippy, 10,20,30,40,50,60 years at best?

Why if there was no Obama going back all those years was the oil never taken from the ground in this country? Who was it that deregulated the oil industry in the usa and guaranteed that we would get oil from the middle east? Who was it that said that deregulating the oil industry would increase competition and keep prices low?

Oh yeah, Ronald Reagan. How did that work out for us?

Why during Reagans time and Bush 1's time, did they close 50% of the refining capacity in the usa to drive up prices on a barrel of oil in the middle east?

Why if we have all this wonderful oil in the ground, did REAGAN, BUSH 1 and BUSH 2 not INCREASE the domestic production capacity of the USA?

If all we have to do is pump it out of the ground, why didnt the three largest oil people in office do so?

Ask yourself if the oil companies who just posted profits for a three month period of 125 billion NET each, really want to pump oil out of the ground and drive the price of oil per barrel down to lets say 25 bucks?

Do you really want to convince us that the oil companies have this in mind?

Why not stick with the facts trippy, and talk about how under president OBAMA, our domestic production is HIGHER than its ever been since Reagan, Bush and Bush?

I realize facts get in your way from time to time, as it doesnt suit your narrow view of reality, but what about it?

Peace.

Let's limit the oil companies to 1% profit or better yet .5 %, yea boy that's gonna encourage job creation.

Why did they lose all those refineries? What did any of the democrat presidents do to encourage domestic drilling?

Trippy huh? Second request, please use my correct name when addressing me. Thank you for your kind consideration.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Let's limit the oil companies to 1% profit or better yet .5 %, yea boy that's gonna encourage job creation.

Why did they lose all those refineries? What did any of the democrat presidents do to encourage domestic drilling?

Trippy huh? Second request, please use my correct name when addressing me. Thank you for your kind consideration.

I would prefer if you addressed me as SIR, and stop referring to me as "kleins girlfriend" and such.

Its a two way street.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS does not follow the rules...but i expect this from someone who posts lies and runs and hides when asked to prove it. Maybe its a Liberal thing...

And this coming from a poster with two screennames, and uses one for regular commentary and this other for rudeness and off color commentary?

Give me a break.

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
And this coming from a poster with two screennames, and uses one for regular commentary and this other for rudeness and off color commentary?

Give me a break.

Peace.

BAHAHAHAHAHAWAWAAWWAAHAHAHAWAWAA!!!!! Get a grip and seek professional help...you are really slipping off the deep end. Im guessing that with your Messiah going down the crapper you are under alot of stress. So please tell us...what is my other screen name? Im sure the mods would like to know so they can investigate and boot me from the BC. This ought to be good. I hope you wont keep it a secret.

By the way...did you come up with any evidence on Laura Bush yet? BAHAHAHHAHAWAWAHHAHAWWAWWAHHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I would prefer if you addressed me as SIR, and stop referring to me as "kleins girlfriend" and such.

Its a two way street.

Peace.
Change your user name to Sir and that's what I will call you. I had NEVER said you were klein's girlfriend. I did think at one point in time think you were a female so I referred to you as she/her but once you said you were male, I haven't done that. Now if you want me to use "The Other Side" instead of TOS, just say so and it will be done.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Sir", even if it was a screen name, implies respect and I would never call it "sir". I might call it "ma'am" because we all know what that really means !!