Back hurts from pulling door down

Round the block again

I been a driver for a long time now my back is starting to act up. I pull the rear door down the right way and open the doors right but guess after so long middle of my back hurts. Wondering if anyone here has same problem. And any advice how to get better. Aspirin and resting helps. Just trying to make it one more year here. Thanks

rod

Retired 22 years
I been a driver for a long time now my back is starting to act up. I pull the rear door down the right way and open the doors right but guess after so long middle of my back hurts. Wondering if anyone here has same problem. And any advice how to get better. Aspirin and resting helps. Just trying to make it one more year here. Thanks

Have your mechanic adjust your rear door and lube it up good. That's all I got

IESucks

Aleve and slowing down helped me my last few years. I feel your pain

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
just retire

The Driver

I drive.
Have the mechanics fix the door for you, explain it to them in person. And from now on, lift the sliding door with your legs as much as possible.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Try doing some planks at home and see a chiropractor. Increasing your core strength will help more than you might think

Start off 3 sets of 30 seconds every other night and increase in intervals of 5 seconds every week. 1 Minute rest. Don't bother going past 3 minutes of planking because going over 3 minutes doesn't do anything but cardio

john chesney

Just leave it open. No more back problems and you’ll have a lot less to deliver

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Overhead doors get bad for more reasons than I can list. Equal cable tension is key. Just remember most operator tension adjustments work both ways. I try to keep.them as neutral as possible. PS- Don't lift the door with the latch handle.

oldngray

nowhere special
Overhead doors get bad for more reasons than I can list. Equal cable tension is key. Just remember most operator tension adjustments work both ways. I try to keep.them as neutral as possible. PS- Don't lift the door with the latch handle.
Always fun when the door springs break.