Back In Black

floridays

I told inde he caught the ahso virus. He's still digesting it.
There will be a corresponding defecation report, if he's still alive in the morning.
I love the guy,
Every morning, ..... I check the weather........then check the intestinal functioning, nothing like a backup on the 60.

floridays

You guys can take this post wherever you'd like to, it will be buried in a day or so anyway.
It was just my statement, thank you @cheryl , that I'm no longer, for the time being, moderated.

floridays

I got you.
Not sure how to take that, but you can't "got" me unless I choose to be "got."
That said, how's it going?
Like groundhog day, I'll catch the weather in the morning and a BM update from you.
Lord willing that is.
Have a great 4th, I wish there was a ballgame to go to. :thumbup1:
Take care

Indecisi0n

Not sure how to take that, but you can't "got" me unless I choose to be "got."
That said, how's it going?
Like groundhog day, I'll catch the weather in the morning and a BM update from you.
Lord willing that is.
Have a great 4th, I wish there was a ballgame to go to. :thumbup1:
Take care
You as well

I'll keep you posted on my BM status.

fishtm2001

and Neil also admitted Trump had the legal right to play those songs.

He can suck it and move back to Canada.
"I asked him then, in a widely shared, public letter to cease and desist. However, he chose not to listen to my request, just as he chooses not to listen to the many American voices who ask him to stop his constant lies, to stop his petty, nasty name calling and bullying, to stop pushing his dangerous, vilifying and hateful rhetoric. This man does not represent the character of the people in the USA that I have come to know and love”.

NY

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"I asked him then, in a widely shared, public letter to cease and desist. However, he chose not to listen to my request, just as he chooses not to listen to the many American voices who ask him to stop his constant lies, to stop his petty, nasty name calling and bullying, to stop pushing his dangerous, vilifying and hateful rhetoric. This man does not represent the character of the people in the USA that I have come to know and love”.

NY
I don't know anything about Neil Young but he sounds like a whiny little bitch.

Is he a role model of yours?