Back of truck personal storage

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I am curious as to what storage solutions, other than using tote, you people have come up with.

Only thing I put in the back is a "Go bag"

Back pack with xtra socks, pants or shorts, TP / wipes, a few bottles of water, box of slim jims leatherman, xtra pens / markers, flashlights, and a few lighters (in case I lose it and need to burn the bitch down)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Soft sided lunch box with a couple pockets to hold keys, aspirin, headlamp, and a cooling towel. We have a few drivers that bring things that wouldn't qualify as a carry on. I think, why do they need that much stuff, then I realize we spend more time here than at home.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Soft sided lunch box with a couple pockets to hold keys, aspirin, headlamp, and a cooling towel. We have a few drivers that bring things that wouldn't qualify as a carry on. I think, why do they need that much stuff, then I realize we spend more time here than at home.
Waking hours for sure.
Felt the same way about my cubicle ... covered almost all of my walls with 16 x 20 canvas pictures of my work.
Many people stopped and complimented me including Mike Eskew and Scott Davis.
It irritated others which I enjoyed more than the compliments.

KingofFluff

Waking hours for sure.
Felt the same way about my cubicle ... covered almost all of my walls with 16 x 20 canvas pictures of my work.
Wdfd........(that's pretty cool actually:thumbup1:)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a Rubbermaid tote with lid in the front of my 4000 shelf filled with my personal supplies.

I used to keep a smalls tote with my personal supplies just behind the driver's seat on the 4000 shelf. My former loader had no problem building the load around it. My new loader insisted on putting the tote in the cab before loading the car. I would then put it back. After about two weeks of that I put the essentials in the storage area above the dashboard and put the rest in my locker.

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
We all have different stuff. I have a soft-cooler with a lid for lunch and snacks. Then I have a small backpack with essentials; aspirin, lighter, towel, vest, flashlights, batteries, hammer, wrenches, knife, and a screwdriver.
Every driver should have 2 half-inch wrenches.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Waking hours for sure.
It irritates them because of the art or because they thought you were an ass kisser to the ceo.....

DOK

We all have different stuff. I have a soft-cooler with a lid for lunch and snacks. Then I have a small backpack with essentials; aspirin, lighter, towel, vest, flashlights, batteries, hammer, wrenches, knife, and a screwdriver.
And a can of wd-40

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why wrenches???