Back Pain

brother in brown

Thank You, I will most likely try a chiro first. I did search the other things where you hand upside down, I think I will save that expense for last. Good idea hanging from something in the garage :) - If something breaks that gives me an excuse to break out some of the tools that have collected dust :) - that or see how insurance covers a e.r. trip :)... After this post I will be researching what a kinesiology is???. Yeah a lawyer always helps sometimes, but in order for our family to stay on our track-I need to stick with the ups position I have. Great help here, def gives me a starting point. Thanks Again

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
A lot of the chiropractors in my area use applied kinesiology as part of their treatment protocol. Find one that does.

just eat Alleve like they were M&Ms.
That actually is a great way to blow out your liver. Read the warnings on the lable. Once you have damaged your liver with pain killers, your back pain will be the least of your worries.

That goes for all of the so called NSAIDS drugs, many of which have been pulled from the market.

d

Re-Raise

I personally never had any luck with the chiropractor I went to. He asked me a few questions about rating my pain and then tried "manipulating me" by twisting me . I could hardly stand straight when he was done.

The part that really bothered me was that in spite of the obvious pain I was in he tried to convince me I actually felt better. He apparently cared more about gaining a repeat customer than he did about helping me.

UPS sent me for an MRI which showed a 1 inch herniation in the L5 disk. I had surgery 13 years ago and have no trouble now. For all the part-timers you have to warm up before work. I know I did my damage by hopping out of bed and unloading 4 trailers a half hour later at 4 a.m. When you are young and strong you think you can do anything but you will pay the price later.

Wow.. when did I start sounding like my dad.