Back pay for sorter

gsdashm

So I passed the sorting test about 7 months ago sorted twice didn't get paid for it or received any sort of raise. Now my supervisor wants me to sort during peak season and is telling me to take the test again because the test I passed 7 months ago was the wrong test, it wasn't the "masters" it was the "retention". Is there a difference?. So now he is saying I was never certified even though I sorted for him twice. Does that mean I won't be recieving back pay from the first time I passed the test?(7 months ago). I'm local 395. (Work at Main Street hub in Los Angeles California ) just in case anyone from that building is reading this lol

T

Turdferguson

So I passed the sorting test about 7 months ago sorted twice didn't get paid for it or received any sort of raise. Now my supervisor wants me to sort during peak season and is telling me to take the test again because the test I passed 7 months ago was the wrong test, it wasn't the "masters" it was the "retention". Is there a difference?. So now he is saying I was never certified even though I sorted for him twice. Does that mean I won't be recieving back pay from the first time I passed the test?(7 months ago). I'm local 395. (Work at Main Street hub in Los Angeles California ) just in case anyone from that building is reading this lol

Did you file a grievance on the shortage?