Back to stops per Car again.

UPSGUY72

Showed up to work this morning. Had to cover the route I covered last week. Last week I had around 150 stops each day around 200 packages. Today it's 184 stop 420 packages. My SUP says they are back to Stops per car and he can't do anything about it.

I called in over 10 so they send me help about 1 pm (an Air Driver ) I ask him what they said he said to give him business so I won't miss any however he can't take a lot because it will mess up the stops per car numbers. I punch out at 10 of 8 with 9hr and 51 min.

This is what my car look liked.

IMAG0083.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg

LiB

First I would cover up that box label that denotes what route your on in MA. Then I would fill out the Precomm in the Diad. Then I would alert the safety committee of dangerous conditions in package cars (There is no way you can make a rapid selection when boxes look like that, therefore increasing your time in the heat of the package car.) If that doesn't work then I would file 9.5 greivances. However, throughout all of these suggestions I would follow the methods.

rocket man

Showed up to work this morning. Had to cover the route I covered last week. Last week I had around 150 stops each day around 200 packages. Today it's 184 stop 420 packages. My SUP says they are back to Stops per car and he can't do anything about it.

I called in over 10 so they send me help about 1 pm (an Air Driver ) I ask him what they said he said to give him business so I won't miss any however he can't take a lot because it will mess up the stops per car numbers. I punch out at 10 of 8 with 9hr and 51 min.

View attachment 6766
why did you get dons so early?

UPSGUY72

First I would cover up that box label that denotes what route your on in MA. Then I would fill out the Precomm in the Diad. Then I would alert the safety committee of dangerous conditions in package cars (There is no way you can make a rapid selection when boxes look like that, therefore increasing your time in the heat of the package car.) If that doesn't work then I would file 9.5 greivances. However, throughout all of these suggestions I would follow the methods.

As far as the precomm in the Diad they only care about getting the right package in the right car. I'm on the safety committee however it has been disbanded. I choose to follow the methods and take my time.... The 9.5 isn't going to work last week I ran scratch and punch out before 5:00... Although I could walk through the car and the 8000, 6000 sections where half full the 3 day I did the route last week...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
9hrs 51mins is our 8hr request around here, I'd love to work that Mon-Fri. As far as your load is concerned, looks like you need a 1200.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I thought I seemed heavy today.... Oh well the sun is setting later and the days are nice I don't mind the hours this time of year. Plus I'm shooting for 80K this year.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I thought I seemed heavy today.... Oh well the sun is setting later and the days are nice I don't mind the hours this time of year. Plus I'm shooting for 80K this year.
Monday's are always heavy due to cut routes around here. I guess some folks don't mind working here 20% longer (4 day work week) as they walk out the guard shack. I'll take thier money, let's me throw more into my Roth401k so those same chumps can watch me walk out the guard shack, never to return while they wonder how I did it so soon.

View attachment 6766
I feel your pain they screwed me also sixty stops and ten hour 45 min. I'm with you bro this has to end they are killing us.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don't want to rub it in, but I had 95 stops and 143 parcels to deliver yesterday. Deliver out of a P5 and I almost could not walk through my load when finished loading. 211 miles and punched out a little over 9.5 hours.

Oh yeah, had my annual safety ride yesterday also so I had a helper all day!