UPS prospect

I am interested in applying for a seasonal driver helper position. However, I am concerned about the background check. I currently have no conviction of any kind on my record, but I do have a pending criminal charge (a felony, but not theft or burglary). Do you think I have a chance?

E

el blanco

I am interested in applying for a seasonal driver helper position. However, I am concerned about the background check. I currently have no conviction of any kind on my record, but I do have a pending criminal charge (a felony, but not theft or burglary). Do you think I have a chance?

can you fog a mirror?

good to go

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What’d ya do

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I thought that was what we do.

Besides, might be a felony but missing a fake ID and inadvertently serving alcohol to a minor is not anything to get bunged up about. What did you think I meant?

Oh! I see. Pervert.

:)

I wasn't referring to you.

Another poster.