Backup Camera

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Why does Fedex get the good backup cameras?

Attachments

• 1443243818744.jpg
    1443243818744.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 638

JL 0513

Better yet why are Fed Ex trucks / car always basically empty we I peak inside ????

I don't understand what fills their day. There seems to be like 4 FedEx trucks on every one UPS route. One ground, one home delivery, one express, etc... Sometimes you see two at one dock at the same time. Lousy business model IMO. Plus, I see many running unmarked rental trucks year round, not just peak. Isn't it much more expensive to rent year round than to just buy a truck?

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't understand what fills their day. There seems to be like 4 FedEx trucks on every one UPS route. One ground, one home delivery, one express, etc... Sometimes you see two at one dock at the same time. Lousy business model IMO. Plus, I see many running unmarked rental trucks year round, not just peak. Isn't it much more expensive to rent year round than to just buy a truck?

Yeah maybe they should just get rid of everything except Ground. They probably would like to do that anyway.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
"Keeping up the momentum in GroundWhile the FedEx Express segment is a turnaround story, FedEx Ground has been a consistent growth business over the past decade. Not only is it riding the rising tide of e-commerce, FedEx Ground has also been steadily increasing its market share.

FedEx Ground revenue has risen about 10% annually in recent years. Operating income hasn't grown quite as quickly due to some modest margin pressure; however, the margin decline was caused by the heavy investments FedEx has been making in the Ground business." This is the only thing that matters, they are a REAL threat