Backup Lights

Ghost in the Darkness

I'm out in very rural areas after dark. I encounter very little traffic. I often nose in a driveway and back out into the road where the main obstacles are mailboxes and the ditch. All I'm saying is it would be nice to have enough light to follow the methods in these situations. I will take off the lenses one of these days and see if i can find a cheap bulb that shines brighter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm out in very rural areas after dark. I encounter very little traffic. I often nose in a driveway and back out into the road where the main obstacles are mailboxes and the ditch. All I'm saying is it would be nice to have enough light to follow the methods in these situations. I will take off the lenses one of these days and see if i can find a cheap bulb that shines brighter.
Take some 00 00 steel wool and buff the backup light lens. That might give you some extra light. Also, ask the shop. Maybe a stronger bulb can go in?

Cowboy Mac

Always back first. Get a good flashlight and some duct tape

Box Ox

GOOD LORD--you have backup cameras now. Let me tell you how tough we had it.

Backing up must have been a real bitch for you.

Old UPS truck.jpeg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
If your mechanics were motivated, they could have easily and cheaply upgraded them with interior LEDs from ADA cars. I frequently did rhat when they were handy