Bad habits

S

serenity now

takes 21 days to make or break a habit * that's why in boot camp they tear you down for the first 3 weeks; then mold you into whatever they want during the remainder of the time

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
got dinged on my last ride-along for that very thing * still doing it

I gigged the Sup for now using handrail twice. Sup. asked why I didn't sound horn while backing, quickly rattled off the local ordinance that prohibits it unless danger is imminent. Don't wanna go breaking the law after all...

S

serenity now

I gigged the Sup for now using handrail twice. Sup. asked why I didn't sound horn while backing, quickly rattled off the local ordinance that prohibits it unless danger is imminent. Don't wanna go breaking the law after all...

SCORE

UPSGUY72

Delivering grounds with my air, sometimes coming extremely close to having some late because of it (like seconds).. Very bad habit but the way my route is set up I'd spend 30 mins fighting traffic to get back to some of those stops..

That's a good habit as long as you get all the air off. if your last Air comes off at before the commit time your good be it 5 seconds or 5 minutes.

DS

Fenderbender
My bad.When I drop my lunch bag in my truck,I peek at my load,and get a quick rundown from my preloader off the clock,before I put the costume on.
I also have grown weary of screaming at part time sups working.
I don't knock on doors unless I'm in the mood.
I deliver air and ground together too,but see this as being an effective way to save time
and not as a bad habit.I also think peeing in a bottle is barbaric.
Me and my little fella,can always find a bush,a tree,or preferably,a washroom.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
To anyone who feels the need to do this, here's a tip. Don't use a Mountain Dew bottle.

Or don't use a fountain drink cup. Forgot to pull the straw one day and put it back in the cup holder. 100 degree heat and all I knew was I was thirsty. My tongue knew real quick it was no thirst quencher.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone that does this should have their head examined. There is no job in this world or salary paid that requires me to piss in a bottle.....EVER! I don't give a $#!+ how far I am from a toilet.

If I'm a woman no but as a man what's the big deal. According to my wife I make more of a mess on the home toilet than in a bottle.

overflowed

Anyone that does this should have their head examined. There is no job in this world or salary paid that requires me to piss in a bottle.....EVER! I don't give a $#!+ how far I am from a toilet.

Absolutely agree, I just pull right up on a bush, open up the side door and thank you much bush. I guess for you ladies this may not apply.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

Sup. thought I was joking. I have it copied to my notepad on my iPhone:

(City) ordinance 8.28.080

Sounding of automobile horn is prohibited unless the use of the horn is in connection to:
As traffic signaling device on a moving vehicle on a road or street as a method of attracting attention to an actual emergency involving imminent threat of harm to a person or property.