Bad habits

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sup. thought I was joking. I have it copied to my notepad on my iPhone:

(City) ordinance 8.28.080

Sounding of automobile horn is prohibited unless the use of the horn is in connection to:
As traffic signaling device on a moving vehicle on a road or street as a method of attracting attention to an actual emergency involving imminent threat of harm to a person or property.

You are splitting hairs----there is a difference between laying on the horn and tapping on the horn to let people know that you are backing up. I'm surprised your on-car didn't direct you to follow the proper method of tapping on the horn intermittently during the back.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I backed up onto a bush before as a kid(16) at a party my Mother didn't know I went to. I had to go to Confession, afterwards.

over9five

Staff member
I used to crank up the landing gear using one finger. Just zip that handle round and round real fast. I noticed my forearm hurting, so now I'm back to the methods. Feet parallel to the trailer, one foot slightly ahead of the other, grasp handle, etc etc.
It helps!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My bad.When I drop my lunch bag in my truck,I peek at my load,and get a quick rundown from my preloader off the clock,before I put the costume on.
I also have grown weary of screaming at part time sups working.
I don't knock on doors unless I'm in the mood.
I deliver air and ground together too,but see this as being an effective way to save time
and not as a bad habit.I also think peeing in a bottle is barbaric.
Me and my little fella,can always find a bush,a tree,or preferably,a washroom.
​You go DS!!