Balenciaga

Dumbo

One of the most disgusting, disturbing revelations of our time. The translation literally means Baal (Satan) is Lord.

The CEO owns a company that sells literal child sex dolls with penises instead of noses, fully nude and in many cases tortured and mutilated bodies for grown men to have sex with. I have a link but will not post it. Just Google Balenciaga CEO sex dolls on Brave or Duckduckgo

Im sure you already heard about the ad campaign where kids were holding stuffed animals in bondage gear and in the background were carefully placed materials defending child sex and child abuse.

The rabbit hole goes extremely deep. So much I don't have time to discuss it here. I only post this because this company is a parent company of so many other companies like Gucci. Many celebrities are involved, and it fully proves the satanic child mutilation and sexual abuse that occurs in the elites and Hollywood. Please research this and see for yourself. Something must be done. We are in a war of good vs evil.

Also to top it off. Facebook and Instagram have BANNED hashtags for #savethechilden. Banned them! Research and share.

Last edited:

Dumbo

Screenshot_20221207-155909.png
Screenshot_20221207-175120.png
Screenshot_20221207-155511.png

Dumbo

Read the Twitter link with caution. Again if you search on Brave or Duckduckgo "CEO Balenciaga child dolls" you will see the full size child dolls they sell. They are extremely disturbing and I will not post those photos or direct links to them.

Nordstrom is another company owned by Balenciaga. There are countless celebrities and fashion designers under them as well. Kim Kardashian is one of the well known ones.

This company is also tied to Jeffrey Epstein and JP Morgan.

Balenciaga recently cancelled their Twitter account under protest of Elon Musk.

It keeps going and there are high level connections across the political and elite spectrum.

There is an ongoing effort to purge the internet of this story and social media companies are banning all hashtags associated with it, including #savethechildren. You can try this on Instagram. If you search that hashtag it will return 0 results.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is the photographer who did the photoshoots in question. (The guy tweeting, not the guy standing in the picture.) I guess libs are afraid they'll be on the receiving end of one of those guns if they get caught doing what they love.

1670457869881.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One of the most disgusting, disturbing revelations of our time. The translation literally means Baal (Satan) is Lord.

The CEO owns a company that sells literal child sex dolls with penises instead of noses, fully nude and in many cases tortured and mutilated bodies for grown men to have sex with. I have a link but will not post it. Just Google Balenciaga CEO sex dolls on Brave or Duckduckgo

Im sure you already heard about the ad campaign where kids were holding stuffed animals in bondage gear and in the background were carefully placed materials defending child sex and child abuse.

The rabbit hole goes extremely deep. So much I don't have time to discuss it here. I only post this because this company is a parent company of so many other companies like Gucci. Many celebrities are involved, and it fully proves the satanic child mutilation and sexual abuse that occurs in the elites and Hollywood. Please research this and see for yourself. Something must be done. We are in a war of good vs evil.

Also to top it off. Facebook and Instagram have BANNED hashtags for #savethechilden. Banned them! Research and share.

If my Bible knowledge serves me, Baal demands child sacrifice.

Dumbo

These are the people that run our world. It's why the Jeffery Epstein list was never revealed. It's why they are pushing "gender' in school children as a social contagion to mutilate their bodies permanently and hook them on big pharma for life. We are in the end times and a battle is coming. Protect your kids. Get them out of public school no matter what it takes.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well I never thought I could be creeped out by a doll but they managed to accomplish a first. Well done.

Dumbo

Very disturbing and disgusting. I feel it is the duty of every father to further research this and spread this to whom you can. People need to wake up. This darkness needs our light to expose it