Ballot came today

ezmoney5150

My ballot is back in the mail.
IMG_20130921_163620_551-1.jpg

upschuck

Got mine today as well. Local is not endorsing it. I'm glad to see 3(e) was taken out, that was one of my gripes. I think that health care for the part timers is up to par with what they have now. Don't know about the 'cardinal offenses' phrase, but is better than what we have now. These are negotiations after all. I'll send mine in in the next couple of days. Seems acceptable to me, but I'll reread the whole thing again before finally casting my vote.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If I knew how to post a pic I would post a pic of my ballot being burned in my fire pit. Sad.

You are not hurting anybody but yourself - lung cancer risk. And its 2013, everybody should have a smartphone that can take picture and then download a Photobucket app and upload it on the app via your phone, and then copy the url and post it in the post.

ocnewguy

they could have changed around one comma and left everything else identical to 2008 and people still would've voted no. it's like those kids back in 3rd grade that always screamed, "PRESENT!" instead of here during roll just to be "different"

NoRespect

image.jpg they say that got rid on double shifting but in article 6 section 1 c it is clearly still there . I asked business agent about it and he said in a low voice he will talk to me about that one day lol they really are trying to fool us
image.jpg

No worries !!!

The longer you bitch and moan about minor details, the bigger my retro check gets !!!!
That's why I don't understand why people are chanting vote yes. I want my raises. You guys cry about everything. They should be like keep doing it. My retro check will just keep getting bigger. It's like blind leading the blind sometimes.