Ballot envelope.

preloadlocal771

Just letting everyone know to double check your mail in envelope. Our area have UPS Freight National on them. We are waiting to hear back from the IBT on it. Pleas pass this on to your fellow UPSers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

YA DAVE, MODIFY AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT.

Again, another ploy by the teamsters to delay the votes returning ontime. Nothing new here.

Peace

TOS

We are talking about a mailing envelope, not any of the material contained therein. I would agree 100% with you if there were errors on the ballots themselves.

Would you rather the union go through the time and expense of mailing out new envelopes, especially if the only error is the word "freight"?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We are talking about a mailing envelope, not any of the material contained therein. I would agree 100% with you if there were errors on the ballots themselves.

Would you rather the union go through the time and expense of mailing out new envelopes, especially if the only error is the word "freight"?

YES i would. These mistakes dont happen by accident. Someday, youll understand that the inner workings of the teamsters arent above board all the time.

Peace

TOS

UPS Preloader

Unfortunately, I think they may have to send out new envelopes as well as some replacement ballots as some people have already voted and what if they didn't notice the error.

UPS Preloader

Just letting everyone know to double check your mail in envelope. Our area have UPS Freight National on them. We are waiting to hear back from the IBT on it. Pleas pass this on to your fellow UPSers.

They are either going to have to hand count all the ballots together (Both UPS and UPS Freight and hand separate them) Or they are going to have to do everything all over at this point. Their will be too much controversy otherwise.

quamba 638

They're sending out some bogus envelopes as a probe to see who votes "NO"... Then they'll avoid sending those folks the official ballots. Lol.

dbs62562

Would I rather the union spend the time and expense of sending out new envelopes ?
No, I would have rather they would have negotiated a good agreement when they had the opportunity.

Last edited:

preloadlocal771

Ok, so apparently the envelopes we got are ok to be used. There is a code on the envelope that will tell them where it is supposed to go. I find this a little bogus since there are two separate p.o. boxes. If anyone else finds anything out please let us know.

IzzyTheNose

I can't believe how many conspiracy theorists there are on BC. It's so comical. How do some people function in society.

I find it humorous that you chastised anyone and everyone for "freaking out" over what you called "rumors and speculation" regarding a contract they hadn't seen. Yet, lo and behold, all these "rumors and speculation" turned out to be absolutely true.

Yet you chimed back with, "No matter, I'm still voting yes!"

Now there's more cause for concern, but you disregard the dissenters as "conspiracy theorists".

Am I totally on board? No. But I'm not gullible enough to believe this isn't something that could be put into practice to get the vote they want. There's cause for concern. I don't know why ANYONE would ignore that fact.

stink219

You fargin' sneaky bastich!!! I'm a cut off you arms and I'm a shove em up your icehole!!
Did anyone catch that?
But seriously, I was speaking in regard to the envelopes. It was addressed and corrected. I seriously doubt the union would pull such an obvious shannanagan. Thats all I'm sayin'.
Peace,
Roman Maroni

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You fargin' sneaky bastich!!! I'm a cut off you arms and I'm a shove em up your icehole!!
Did anyone catch that?
But seriously, I was speaking in regard to the envelopes. It was addressed and corrected. I seriously doubt the union would pull such an obvious shannanagan. Thats all I'm sayin'.
Peace,
Roman Maroni

My mother hung me on a door once. Once.

Did anyone catch that?
Peace,
Roman Maroni
You know you would own up too the thread if it was in your favor, but it wasn't. You got your hand caught in the cookie jar. So man up.