Ballots mailed??

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I tried to get on line with the web page.."Sorry not in service"...I tried to call it in.."All Lines are Busy"...All Well to be expected...there is always tomorrow....:rolleyes:

P.S. Got the ballot for "Master" and the "Central Supplement but where is the "Ohio Rider"?...Does is exist anymore?

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Got this from the continuous spamming IBT today.
AFD515D8-F2AE-48E0-BC9D-414ACCA814DA.jpeg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I tried to get on line with the web page.."Sorry not in service"...I tried to call it in.."All Lines are Busy"...All Well to be expected...there is always tomorrow....:rolleyes:

P.S. Got the ballot for "Master" and the "Central Supplement but where is the "Ohio Rider"?...Does is exist anymore?
They chose not to open the Ohio Rider this time.
I assume they were afraid it would get voted down multiple times again?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your assumption is not inaccurate.
....and???

I admit posting that in somewhat "slapstick" fashion, but continue to assert that in light of not knowing what the final Master will contain, that it's borderline irresponsible to not open or to ratify any forward language.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
....and???

I admit posting that in somewhat "slapstick" fashion, but continue to assert that in light of not knowing what the final Master will contain, that it's borderline irresponsible to not open or to ratify any forward language.

That statement is also not inaccurate.

What I illude to is the fact that we lost some very powerful and key people in the Ohio Conference.

Do you seriously think Pat D is going to open the Rider and take the Company on, I mean, take us on?

Junior won't let him. It would spoil his plan to get this contract passed.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The people that we lost got busted by the Independent Review Board for basically not doing do anything, and some really really sloppy accounting practices to put it mildly.

So somebody somewhere from the International decided that they will not even address the Ohio Rider for basically political reasons and to force this contract down our throats no matter what the cost.

It really shows the lack of strength with our negotiating committees and their lack of intestinal fortitude in the face of opposition from the Company. Typical "Cut and Run" that we have seen before..Pathetic to say the least...

This by itself should be a rallying cry for the members in the Ohio Rider area we need to get out with 100 percent participation and vote "NO" on the "Master" and the "Central Supplements to send a message to the ivory tower that you will be heard.

"Taxation (dues) without representation."

By the way I did finally get in and voted...The BallotPoint Web site is a joke..again I had to call the 1-800 number to cast my vote. I was not impressed with their professional presentation and the spam about the possibility of a strike action...Yeah Right when a " Blue Cow Jumps Over the Moon":rolleyes:..

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They chose not to open the Ohio Rider this time. I assume they were afraid it would get voted down multiple times again?

If the Ohio Rider wasn't opened....

How are you going to get any wage increases ?

What I allude to is the fact that we lost some very powerful and key people in the Ohio Conference.

The Ohio Conference is still, the most influential.

We haven't lost any juice.

The people that we lost got busted by the Independent Review Board for basically not doing do anything, and some really really sloppy accounting practices to put it mildly.

Any people we lost....

Were ratted out, by other "Teamster" brothers.

They weren't doing anything, that hadn't been done before.... for years.

Think all the way back to Ron Carey.

What was the Conference he didn't dissolve.... Yep, the Ohio Conference.

So, he was complicit.

He understood the importance.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If the Ohio Rider wasn't opened....

How are you going to get any wage increases ?
Article 2 of the National Master:

Any lesser conditions contained in any Supplement, Rider or Addendum shall be superseded by the conditions contained in this Master Agreement. However, except where specifically stated oth- erwise in the Master Agreement, nothing in this Master Agreement shall deprive any employee of any superior benefit contained in their Supplement, Rider or Addendum.

But if the pay rates listed in the Ohio Rider do indeed change from the last version, I don't understand why we wouldn't be voting on it?

~Bbbl~™