Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

MAKAVELI

Nothing. But calling it what it is might at least get the gears turning in the heads of those nonprofits/local governments etc that actually would be willing to step in and actually make a difference.
Your ignorance is astounding. There are literally thousands of nonprofits across the country in the inner cities trying to make a difference.

MAKAVELI

I get it. Screaming "RACIST" is your fallback position. I'd be mad about it but I know it to not be true. Nothing I can or should do if screaming racist is just your schtick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't have to call you a racist. Your pre conceived notions of minorities is pretty obvious. You can't even call out Drumpf when he is wrong. Sad.......

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Words have different meaning depending on who speaks them. Black people can use the N-word. A d-bag in a white hood can’t. This isn’t hard to grasp.
Bernie is an old, white millionaire from a State that has 1/2 of 1 percent Blacks.

Vermont
.........................Number..... Percent
White.................589,208 ........96.8
African American.....3,063 .........0.5
Native Indian ........2,420...........0.4
Asian................... 5,217...........0.9

It will be fine

Indeed. Let's hope they keep the ball rolling and show Trump that things can change.
Your love of right wing spin is remarkable for a “moderate”. Let’s not pretend this latest twitter diatribe was part of a master plan to inspire the leaders of Baltimore. Trump’s campaign openly admits it’s Trump’s plan to stoke racial tension for electoral gain. Don’t over think it, it’s obvious.

It will be fine

Hopefully nothing ... that is an issue of the State and local governments.
Baltimore's problems have absolutely nothing to do with the National Government except for deporting any illegal aliens.
Someone should tell Trump that.
D0745A41-8094-4BAC-8966-105845085800.jpeg
E2ED1D97-2492-4D1D-8383-6C5D1B68BFCF.jpeg
B6424903-9E5C-4EB7-857B-C523DF5E2030.jpeg
14797D6B-9CA8-4F03-B9DC-F0227819FCB6.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Your love of right wing spin is remarkable for a “moderate”. Let’s not pretend this latest twitter diatribe was part of a master plan to inspire the leaders of Baltimore.
Trump’s campaign openly admits it’s Trump’s plan to stoke racial tension for electoral gain. Don’t over think it, it’s obvious.

The 'don't over think it' conclusion is that Trump is a Democrat at heart.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah ... Trump is a politician ... he was still reverting to his long time spent as a Democrat.
90’s democrat who supports some Christian right wing stances on guns and abortion out of political necessity.

I still remember him praising gun restriction talking points from Feinstein, his flip flop on abortion, promises of huge infrastructure spending and his immigration stance.

Him praising the new “budget” deal. If I budgeted like these clowns I’d have crippling credit card debt and be living in a cardboard box.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The truth is cummings as down nothing for his district and this is where gerrymandering propped up a few key statistics for him. You can make this case for a lot of long term politicians.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The good thing is Trump dont care, he calls out everybody for anything. They try and make it about race but who as the guy not called out